~Chapter 40~

-Calum-

I quickly shot up from my sleep. "Amna. Where's Amna?!" I said in a panic.

"Wait you remember?" Luke said. I was in a hospital. "Of course I do! Where is she. Is she OK?" I looked to him.

"Yeah." He got up and poked his head outside the door calling Michael and Ashton.

They came in and smiled. "Hey your awake." I nodded. "Yes where is Amna?!" I said rudely. "She went home last night after the doctor said you had amnesia."

I gave them all a confused look. Amnesia?

All of that was a dream. None of that happened. There is still a chance I can tell her. Tell her I'm sorry. That I love her. That I never want to let her go,

"Tell the doctor we need to go like now." I said looking at them.

"Let me call sophia to come pick us up." Ashton said. "I will go get the doctor." Luke walked out.??

Michael smiled at me. Swinging his legs back and forth at the end of my bed. "Michael....go get my clothes." He nodded. "Oh right."

I felt my head. There was a small gash in it and it was stiched up. The doctor said I also had a wound in my left leg. Nothing big. But I did hit my head pretty hard. I was asleep for 3 days total and they just found out I had memory loss last night.

The doctor gave me pain medication for my wounds and a drug for my concussions. I also got a nutrients booster because I was out for so many days with no food.

Sophia pulled into the hospital parking and we all got in her car. "Hey guys."

I nodded to her and we began down to Amna's.

My heart beat against my chest. My palms sweat. I was eager to hop out of the car and speed my way down to her house already. I fiddled with my fingers, unable to hold still.

I need her. I need to hold her. After all that shit I dreamt, I don't want to let go. I want to keep her by my side. At all times. Protect her. Keep her away from all of the evil monsters in the world. Because she is my princess. She is my all.

We started down her street and I felt like I was going to cry. Finally we pulled in to the cold gray cement. "We can wait here for yah mate." Ash said. I nodded to him and got out.

The cold Ahit hit my face. My breath became visible in the frost. I felt cold with pain. Mt skin was raw in this winter.

I knocked on her front door. No answer. I rang the doorbell. Again nothing.

My hand went to the door handle and I twisted it. Unlocked. Weird, Amna never leaves her door unlocked. Especially when I am not with her.

"Amna?" I called through her house. Emptiness....that's all I could feel. There is no way she could be here. No way...

To: Daddy kink

Hey are you sure she is even here??

From: Daddy kink

Positive. She said she will just be home all weekend. Not going out.

I nodded and slid my phone back in my pocket. A creak came from her bathroom. She must be in there.

"Amna...."