~Chapter 21~

~Calum

I woke up next to Amna. She was still not up. I thought she would be. It is 10:45 already.

I got up and put my clothes on. She still wasn't up even with my loud noises. I slide my shoes on and sit next to her and stroke her hair.

"Calum?" She said raspy voiced. "Good morning beautiful." I said smiling. "Why are you up so early." She rubbed her eyes.

"It is almost 11." I laughed at her. "Oh. Still to early." She closed her eyes and fumbled for her blanket. "Come lay back down,  we can spend the last day you have cuddling."

"Why?  Are you sore from last night?" I tease kissing her cheek.

"no!" She laughed cuddling me. "Calum,  do you love your fans?" She asked as I stroked her arm.

"I do but I can't recall them." I answered thinking of all the girls I just met while touring with the guys.

Each one of them were beautiful.  They were so loving and caring.  Telling me things like "Calum we have been praying for you to get better." Or chanting outside the hotel. "Calum,  Calum, Calum." I know each one of them has ginormous hearts.

"I'm glad.  They love you too.  Probably more then you love me." She sighed. "Hey,  Amna you never talk like that again." I looked into her eyes. "I love you so much. More then my beanies. More then Michael loves pizza. To the tip of Ashton's finger and back. I will love you until the world stops spinning.  And my love won't even stop then." I said looking at her.

"Calum-" I cut her off with a longful kiss and she smiled. "I love you too."

(A/N)

I hope you enjoyed this cause Calums speach took a while.  I know it's bad but still!  What is 9+10??

Whoever answers correctly gets a fanfic written about them,  with whoever they want,  no limits,  and you get to be dedicated in my next THREE chapters :)

Good luck. :*

-Hailey