~Chapter 38~

-Amna-

Calum pulled me off my feet and we walked into his hotel room.

He kissed me as he layed me on the bed. "I love you Amna." He smiled. I smiled back holding onto his neck. "I love you to." He leaned down and kissed me again, letting the kiss get deeper.

He held my hand in his and he rested his head on my belly. "You're so beautiful." His fingers rubbed the top of my hand. My free hand layed muffled in his hair.

"I missed you." I said looking at him. "I never want to let you go again Amna." He looked me in the eyes. "Well you have me. You have had me since we first met. I am somehow trapped in your crazy spell and can't get out. I don't want out." He smiled and closed his eyes. I closed mine after and we both drifted off.

*****

-Calum-

I woke up cuddling Amna in my arms. Light snores escaped her mouth as she slept. Luke looked to me. "Good job Calum." He smiled. I nodded

"Amna please get up." I said kissing her cheek. Her eyes barely fluttered open. "Good morning beautiful." She laughed and groggily spoke. "Good morning."

I wanted to just lay here with her but I can't. She has to go with her mum to a spa and I don't really want her too.

"I love you." I kissed her lips gently. "I love you too."

I shut the door and smiled. "Hey man I am sorry bout everything. You guys are just meant to be."

"Thanks. And I'm really sorry about all the stuff that went down mate. I was not thinking." We hugged it out.

"Hey we can leave NY now! Michael said with his phone, recording us. I rolled my eyes and slapped His phone onto the floor.

(A/n)
Short cause I'm hungry two chapters left guuis!!!!