~Chapter 39~

-Amna-

I looked in the cold glass mirror. I waited for it to break. I know I'm not good enough. But strong arms come wrapping around my waste and I get a sense of warmth. Love.

"I love you Calum." I said holding onto his arm. He rested his head on my shoulder. "I wish I didn't have to tour. I wish I didn't have to leave you like this." He kissed my neck. "Then don't. What if I just go with you?"

He turned me around, still has his hands around my waist. "Really?" I nodded.

He sat me on the counter. "Can we celebrate?" He smiled leaning into me.

My hands took his face and brought it in. Our lips attached and he began pulling me closer to him. Our bodies touched and he gripped at the side of my upper thighs. His tongue rubbed against my bottom lip asking for entrance. I granted it and he kissed me harder.

I gripped at his shirt and I pulled it over his head. I took mine off and he began taking off my pants.

I slid them off along with my underwear and he did the same. The position switched to the wall and I was up against it. He sucked on my neck, causing me to moan. He smiled and kissed me again.

I must have gotten distracted because withing a minute he slid himself into me. I moaned. He layed me on the floor of the bathroom and began thrusting. I tugged at his soft hair and he smiled.

I finished and he went down cleaning me out.

Giggles came from the door. "You guys are loud!" Michael yelled. Calum and I laughed. I got my clothes on and we got out.

****

We just got to the hotel in London. We have to park on the other side of the street. Amna took my hand and we went out into the frosty air.

Girls chanted the bands name and they screamed louder once they spotted Amna. Heavy traffic was going on and we had to wait for someone to clear us.

We all started walking when Amna gripped my arm.

"Cal I can walk anymore." Her eyes dazed over and she looked down.

Sweat dripped from her forehead. "Babe," I said gripping her. People started screaming car. I looked up to see a silver SUV coming towards us. I tried lifting her but she fell to the ground. Her eyes began rolling back.

The car hit us both. My shoulder and Amna's torso.

We lay there nearly on conscious. When everything went black. All I could hear was the steadiness of my heartbeat and the ding of a heart monitor when a heart is no longer beating.

(A/N)

So one more chapter to go....any thoughts?