~Chapter 26~

~Amna

I felt like cutting agaijn but knew I shouldn't. That guy was using me for a bet. He had to get laid by an "Ugly chick" and I guess I was his choicee. Serves me right for thinking anyone could love me.

I mean honestly I knnew Calum ad I would end up like this. Now I have learned why I shouldn't get too attached to anyone. They all just get up nad leave

I finished throwing things into my overnight bag and wrote a note for Lacy.

Hello Lovey,

I decided I am going back to Aussie for the week! I will miss you loads. If they call asking why I am not there tell them to FUCK OFF. bye my love!

-Amna

I took my bag and threw it over my shoulder. I opened the door of our room and got ready for the long ride back home.

**

I plopped onto my unmade bed. I know Calum is probably touring the world with a new girlfriend by his side. God knows anyone is better for him then I was. I know he has to have forgotten me already. It has been almost 6 months.

I switched my ceiling fan on and looked around at my room. I never did pick up that box of old medication I used to try to kill myself. How foolish was I to try and kill myself over a guy? Pretty damn foolish if you ask me.

My doorbell rang and I instantly flung to it hoping it was someone delivering me the pizza  I ordered. 

It was the pizza but it was also 3 Australian boys and a one tired looking Australian girl that I was not wishing for. 

Ashton instantly pulled me into a hug and soon the other guys did. "Why are you here I told you not to see me." 

he looked me in the eyes. "Hell you think I was gonna keep that promise?" I laughed at stubborn Ashton. 

We all sat in my living room and stayed silent. We all knew what was on my mind. 

"Whatcha thinking?" Luke said siting next to me.

"I think we all know." Sophia said looking to Ashton. He pulled her in and she sat next to him.

"Calum?" Michael asked finishig off the last 4 pieces of Pizza.

I nodded and looked to Ash for explaination. "Well Calum is on a date." He paused ad looked to me. "With Lina." I nodded like I didnt care.

"Amna you ok?" Sophia said looking into my eyes. I smiled and nodded.

Later on we all went to Lukes for movie night which sucked because Liz would not let us watch anything pg-13 and over. so we watched monsters inc with no complaints. Finally we just went to Michaels.

I woke up in Michael's arms. We were asleep on the couch. Luke is sill here but Ashton and Sophia left.

A pair of keys went into the door and began jiggling. I sat up and began feeling scared. The door opened and revealed Calum and Lina.

Calum dropped his keys, his coat, and he began to tearup. "Amna-" 

Lina cut him off. "Babe she doesn't love you. She left you." 

Before I kew it I was out of Michael's clutch and had Linas wrist in mine. "Lina we used to be good friends. I was glad to see you but when I found out you used Calum and knew I still loved him, I wanted to rip your throat out. Now here you come again swooping in like a wanna be superwoman and taking him again." I said tightening the grip on her wrist.

She pulled her wrist away and swung at me. This was my first fight and I had no idea what was going on. 

Suddenly she was swinging and I was swinging. "Get the fuck off of her!" Michael screamed at Lina as she straddled me down and began trying to punch my face. Calum pulled her off of me but I wasnt done.

This bitch gave me a bloody nose and she still didn't look fucked up enough so I began swinging at her again with full force. 

My fist connected with her jaw and I punched her. She fell. When I went to swing again larger arms were thrown around me and I was pulled back. Whoever it was I just hit them in the face by accident. 

I turned to face a bloody nosed Michael. 

Something hit me in the back of the head and everything went black.

(A/N)

AHH bitch fight. lol anyway. I hope you guys are doing okay LOVE YOU! Please pray for Ash...he is really sick and I just hope he gets better

-Hailey