~Chapter 15~

~Calum

I rushed into Amnas small house.  "Mali!" I yelled. "In here Calum" She said from the bathroom.

"Oh my god." I said covering my mouth.

Amna was pale and on conscious a bottle of pills at her side. By the smell I figured Mali-Koa gagged her.

"She texted me to make sure she was OK." She spoke holding her. "I was confused so I drove over here. Luckily I got her before she passed out."

I slowly leaned down kissing her ice cold cheek.

"How many did she take?" I ask concerned as ever.

"7. I counted as she threw them up." Mali left me take her and I held her to my chest.

"I am gonna put her under the water so she'll wake up. Mali can you undress her and put some swim suit on?" She sighed.

"Calum I would rather you do it." She said hugging me. "OK thanks Mali. Love you." She said the same and left

I turned the shower on and looked at Amna. Do you know how long it's been since I undressed her?  Yeah too long.

I traced my fingers to the hem of her shirt slightly pulling it up.  Cuts traced her sides.  I kissed them and pulled it over her head. Pulling her arms out the sleeves I saw more cuts.  I kissed them again.

I tugged her tight jeans off of her and picked her up leaving her in her bra and underwear.

The cold water hit her body as I waited for her to awaken.  My hand have someone gone straight to her face tracing her jawline, neck chest and down to her bra. Her hand reached up and took a hold of mine.

"Calum not yet." She said, voice cracking from weakness.

Here eyes stayed half open and she swallowed.

"Why did you do it baby?" I said Almost in tears.  She entertwined our fingers and held them to her cheek.

"Because I knew you were going away.  Going away again and I hadn't even gotten to be with you,  hold you,  since you got back from tour."

She took deep breath and began again. "I can't live without you Calum.  I am not afraid to say it either. I was stupid to tell you no before." I held back my tears and the lump in my throat that grew immensely.

"I love you Calum Thomas Hood." She said as her eyes wistfully closed a bit. "Amna?" I said shaking her. "Calum I am fine.  Just get me water."

I nodded getting up and getting her the water.

I came back and blood filled the water in the tub.  Blood circulated through the drain.  "Amna stop cutting yourself." I cried dropping the cup of water causing the glass to break.

I took the blade away from her and washed away the blood.

Tears fought their way out of my eyes as I looked at them. She swallowed hard and looked up at me.

Her lip quivered and she began crying.  "Calum I'm sorry.  I have hurt you enough.  Just go." She said pulling her arm away from me.

I grabbed her arms and kissed each cut individually. "I'm not going anywhere love."

My lips attached to hers. I ran my tongue across her bottom lip and picked her up.  "Calum take me to sleep.  I don't feel good." She rested her head on my shoulder.

I did as she wished and took her to her bedroom. She was still soaking wet.

"Let me get you someething warmer." I went into her closet and pulled out a sweater and my sweat pants.

I got her, a bra and underwear.

"Here you can change." She tried unclasping  her bra but her hands fell to her sides.  "Im too weak." She said in a whisper.

I sat behind her and wrapped my legs around her thighs. I unstrapped her bra and pulled it off her shoulders.

I took the clean bra and put it around her breasts.  I clipped it and she helped me pull her underwear off. She slid the clean ones on and I pulled the sweater down onto her as she put the pants on.

I turned her around and snuggled her.

"I love you Amna." I spoke kissing her neck making her shiver.

(A/N)

So y'all deserved this chapter for dealing with Calum quiting then coming back and the cliffhanger so right now this chapter is all you.  Take pride in it.

I love y'all :*** ♥♥♥

-Haileyyyy