~Chapter 36~

(SEE PREVIOUS CHAPTER FOR CONTEST DETAILS)

-Calum-

Everyone sat quietly in the hotel room. Luke and Michael had their legs tangled on one couch cuddling each other and Ash sat next to me. The air cooler was really the only noise and I couldn't help but feel restless. "I'm going down to the lobby. Anyone wanna come with me to get drinks?" I asked.

Michael eventually got up and followed me out the door. We went to the elevator and began going down. "Luke really feels bad." He said to me. I ignored his comment and sighed.

The doors opened and we both began walking to the cafe area.

We ordered our drinks. Girls from outside began to scream and lights flashed sat the door. I don't think one of the guys is over there so what the hell? Maybe its Usher to finally claim he loves me.

The next thing I saw made my heart sink to my stomach. Amna. Amna and her mum walked through the doors and I smacked Michael telling him to look away. Surely his bright red hair would ruin it so I threw his hoodie on. Tephe man gave us our drinks and I turned to see if she was gone... Nope

He beautiful brown hair was now an ombre with chestnut. She didn't wear makeup today and it made her more beautiful. She was wearing my nirvana shirt I gave her with some ripped jeans. I noticed something on her arm but did not quite catch what it was.

Finally she left and I sighed.

"Oh my god Calum! Surely she is going to the new years party! You can finally see her again." Michael said sipping his coke. "No Michael." I said drinking my own.

-Amna-

I set my bags on the bed and looked to my mum. "They really like you Amna." She said. "No they like Calum and probably want to guage my eyes out." I said back.

Fans were tugging on my clothes. Hitting me. Some were waving and saying hello but it bothered me. I know the boys aren't here. Why are the fans?

Maybe cause they knew I'd be here and want to kill me.

"There is a new years party tomorrow night love." My mum said to me making me snap out of thinking.

"Oh yeah I was thinking of going. Would you like to?" I asked.

"No. I am gonna stay here and relax in the jet tub, watch some tv, and have some tea." She laughed placing her clothes in a drawer. I nodded.

"I'm going down to the lobby to get some things to snack on."

I made my way through the crowd of employees in the hall and got to the lobby. I entered the cafe and spotted a familiar head. Michael and next to him was Calum. My eyes widened and I got out of the door way

My heart beat quickened. My palms sweat. I looked back in the room and realized he was here. But for how how long? I thought he had left.

I went to peek again but this time we made eye contact. He looked away and I began running back to the elevator

I panted and held my phone tightly in my hand.

Then it rang.....