~Chapter 9~

~Calum

In my dream last night I saw some girl.She was laughing and she was happy.  I tried to see her face but was stopped by some force field.

Another person showed up.  Me.

He laughed along with her and wrapped his arms around her tightly. 

"Calum,  I love you." She said laughing.  Suddenly my own heat pounded.

My image kissed her and smiled looking into her eyes.  "I love you too."

It faded and another image showed up.  "I'm saying we need to take a break." Her voice spoke and I shattered.

Ashton woke me from the dream and I ate.

Now luke and I are watchin toy story.

He was taken by the movie as i sat in silence.

Amna and I were a couple.  I only told Ashton I partly remember her.  cause I don't want him telling her I know what we are.  He has a big mouth. I want to tell her.

What am I suppose to say though? Hey I remember we were dating and I want to get back to the same old ways.

It's too simple I want something nicer.

Lina keeps texting me apologising but I told her to leave me alone.

Finally she stopped.

Luke smiled.  "Taking Lina back?"

I laughed.  "No way. " He nodded and went back to his chilfldish yet violent movie.

Amna walked through the front door revealing a huge smile. "Ashton!" She called out running to his room. 

My ears trailed off to the room and I got up. I am such a nosey person. 

"So Harry like harry from Cheshire, he asked me what was going on with Calum and I.  I told him it is pretty much over cause of the Amnesia, then he asked me out. We are going to dinner tomorrow night. "

Ashton let out a giggle and I frowned.  I was going to talk to her today and she is going out with Harry Styles.

Anger flowed inside me and I ran to the front door slamming it behind me.

No one followed and I began walking to a nearby park.

"Harry you had to hug? " I spoke allowd to myself.

My heart is as broken as it was in my dream last night.  my dream has become reality.

(A/N)

another chapter!!  it isn't good cause I am a bit tired but I hoped you liked it.  <3