~Chapter 31~

~Amna~

I woke up from a long night of drinking and appearantly I got super drunk. I remember making out with someone for like a long time. It must have been Cal because Luke and him were the only ones with me. I just honestly dont remember.

Luke opened my door and smiled. "Here are you pain tablets and water." He handed them both to me. I took them and set the cup on my night stand. "Thanks for being here Luke. It means a lot." 

He waved his hand. "Its the least I can do. I mean, Cal is hanging out with Mali-Koa and you have a hell of a hangover." 

"Yeah. Hey do you remember anything from last night?" I said to him. 

"Yep uh can we talk later about it?" He looked nervous.

"Is there something you are not telling me?" I rose a brow.

"Well last night you got really wasted and I was a little bit buzzed. After Cal left he told me to lay you down. We both drank some more. I was just a little more buzzed but you were like completely unaware of what was happening..."

"Go on..."i said impatiently.

"When I took you to you bed, you were saying something about how much you needed aomeone to hold you at the moment. I sort of just kissed you." He looked away. 

I wanted to slap him but I cant slap my little penguin.

"LUKE! If you were just buzzed why didnt you stop?!" I yelled. 

"Honestly because I love you  Amna. When you and Calum met I was with Aleisha and I knew he needed you more then I did." He looked away. "He needed someone to show him effection."

I wanted to talk but got up and made him look me in the eyes. "Luke, please tell me you really dont feel that way. Cal and I have been through to much. I cant have-" He cut me off with his lips.

I sat in shock. I was kissing him back and something in me was telling me this was wrong. 

But there was another part making me kiss him. Maybe the way he holds my waist and with his free hand, holds my chin. Or maybe his cold lip ring gliding against my bottom lip and tongue sending chills throughout my body making me crave it. Whatever it is I need to take hold of it fast before something bad happens.

(A/N)

So this chapter might haev been shocking to you people. Only a few chapters till the end of the book and yes I will be making a sequel. :) Knowing how often I write NEW fanfics it wont be long after this one is finished lmao. SO be love food <3