~Chapter 6~

~Calum

I have no idea why Amna ran out crying last night. I felt bad so I went after her but she just left.

Lina starred a bit next to me. She slept so peacefully. Her chest rose and fell, making her breathing the only noise in the living room.

I heard the front door open and stood to make sure it wasn't a break in. Amna stood in front of me cuddled in her pajamas. "Hi." I spoke. She gave me a small smile and walked into Ashtons room.

I sat back down next to Lina and she grabbed my arm. "Lay back down with me." She smiled. I layed down next to her and kissed her cheek. amna walked in and gave us a small smile.

"I see you and Calum have become fond of each other. I nodded "She is sweet. I might even take her on a date today." I looked down to Lina who was half asleep I admired her.

Amna smiled. "Cool. " She began walking to the front door and opened it.

"Where you. Off to?" I questioned. "Home. I just forgot my wallet on Ash's room"

She slipped out the front door and I sighed. Ashton walked into the living room and stretched.

"Okay well the guys and I have an interview so I guess I will have to be here for the day."

She nodded and let me in. "Same things as before if you need anything just ask." She smiled.

I sat on the couch and she sat I. The SME spot as yesterday. I looked at the TV and sighed.

"Why did you run out crying yesterday?" I ask suddenly not aware of what I am doing. She sighed. "Well I saw you kiss Lina ."

I nodded. "Yes but why would you run out like that?" She looked up from her laptop. "It is complicated. I can't tell you what we were before so, I can't explain." Maybe we were friends with benefits or bestfriends? Maybe she just hates Lina .

I nodded. "To be fair I think she just wants my dick." I say trying to cheer her up. She busts out laughing. Her laugh is perfect.

"Wow Calum!" She still laughs. "Honestly." I saw smiling. She tolls her eyes. Her computer died and I went to reach for the remote.

"I get to pick"

She yanked it. "How bout' we play some FIFA" I smile and hand her a play station controller.

"You are so on. How bout we make a bet?" She says looking to the screen. "If I win I get to dare you something, if you win you get to dre me something." She nods "Fair. Now let's play."

I beat her and she sighed. "Alright dare me something." I want to dare her something that might spark up my memory.

"I dare you to kiss me." I speak quickly. Not knowing what my mind is doing. She looked happier and leased in kissing me gently. She pulled away and smiled.

My lips wanted to drag my body against hers but I know she wouldn't want that. "Will you kiss me again?" She notes her lip. I nod and lean in again.

Our lips touch and I instantly pull her closer to me. She pulls her legs around my sides. Her tongue travels along my bottom lip and I twiirl mine around hers.

Still no memory but I think I am starting to like her a little bit. And my boner is not saying that

She pulls away and her lips are swollen. "Calum I can't go any further." She bites her lip. "Why?" I say obviously disappointed. "Because I know it will mean nothing to you if we do." She got up an went to her bedroom.

I wanted to get up and father but I know I shouldn't. I waher , bad. Maybe I didn't see it before. She is really pretty and he personality fits her. I like her a lot. We were either together or friends with benefits.

I hope this won't hurt her.