~Chapter 30~ (Special Halloween Chp. Part 2)

~Amna~

Niall handed us each an egg. "So we aim for his window?" I turned to calum who was wearing a ninja turtle costume. "Yep." I aimed and it splattered all over Luke's window. I laughed and shortly after the rest of the guys hit it.

The curtains opened revealing a tipsy looking Luke. "HI GUYS!" He waved. He began to climb out the window. Calum grabbed my hand and we booked it down the street with Niall Liam and Michael.

"WAIT FOR ME!" Luke stumbled down the street. Shortly after his brothers grabbed him and walked him back  to the house. "You guys are so strong! Buff." He poked Jack's arm and I couldn't stop laughing. 

"Where to next?" I asked Michael. "Ashton's house." I nodded and we walked down the streets, we stopped at a few houses that were still lit up for any extra candy. 

Finally once we reached Ashton's we noticed his bedroom light was on. His mums car was gone and we walked  over to his window quietly. 

"Ohhh faster Sophia!" He yelled. 

We all began laughing so hard. "This deserves the paper and eggs." Niall laughed.

Once we rampaged his house, we walked to Michaels to catch a movie. 

"What about something scary?" I said to the boys who were being complete pussys. "No why dont we watch a funny movie?" Calum said slipping his hand into mine. "No Calum. Please guys?" They groaned and eventually agreed with me.

I searched through the stack of scary movies and threw in Carrie the original. 

We got towards the end of the movie. Carrie began lifting things in the Auditorium. She threw the post up against her teacher and killed her. I jumped and wrapped my arm around Calums torso, hiding my face in his chest.

"Really? I thought you were the one that wanted to watch a scary movie?" I looked to him and kissed his lips gently. 

"Yeah so." I answered. He pulled into me again and we began making out.

"Oh Calum I see how it is. Cheating on me and all." Niall laughed.

"Shut up Niall." Calum said and began kissing me again. I hopped onto his lap and he carried me to the guest bedroom.

"I love you Calum. I hope you know that no matter what I will love you with all that I have." I said pulling away and looking into his eyes.

"I love you to Amna." he layed me down and instead of us making out again her layed under the covers with me and held me to his chest. Fiddling with he ends of my hair, whispering songs into my ear, and rubbing the side of my torso under my t-shirt.

(Okay so I thought the end of the chapter was just the CUTEST thing I have ever read or wrote. lol I love you guys soooo much. I really have bee n trying to post more so bare with me ???)