~Chapter 5~

~Amna

I woke up and looked out the window. The storm has passed now and I can take Calum to Ashtons place. Thank god. It was awkward last night. I wish I could hold him. Feel his warmth against me. But I can't.

I walked into the living room. Calum was up. The sheets were folded, he turned the TV off and tidied up the living room.

"Morning." He said in a hushed voice. "Good morning. I thought I would take you home this morning." I said blankly.

He nodded and put his coat on."let's go." I said putting mine on and slipping out the front door. He got in the passenger side and I went to the drivers.

The whole ride was back and forth awkwardness. Finally we reached Ashtons house and I hurried to the door.

Michael opened the door and smiled hugging me. "Hey Ams. He smiled. "Hey Michael." I smiled. Calum entered the house and I followed. When I walked ii saw a girl. A familiar girl.

This girl was in high school with me. Lina. She was almost perfect.perfect brown hair, perfect eyes, perfect personality.she was the best amount of nice and mean all at the same time.like I said perfect.

I saw Calum eyeing her and my blood boiled. "Amna it is so good seeing you!" She hugged me. "Yea Lina. Stopped by asking if you were here." Ashton informed me very surprised.

The expression I have on my face must be priceless. My jaw clenched and I tightened my fists as Calum looked at her. I need to be here and make sure he doesn't touch her!

We all hung out today. Of course Calum was intrueged by her I mean who wouldnt be? 8:00 hit and I decided I should go home.

"I have to go." I said getting up. "No stay for the movie!" Luke said quickly.

I sighed. "But-" he cut me off. "You are staying."

I decided not to argue. Luke gives people a really cute puppy dog face that melts your heart into giving him what he wants.

The movie was halfway done and everyone was asleep. Everyone but Calum and Lina. I acted like I was out and they walked into the kitchen and were not visible anymore.

Me being the nosey person I am, I followed them.

Lina pulled Calum closer to her. I felt like going and ripping her eyes out. He smiled and leaned into her a little. They are gonna kiss. Even seeing them do this hurts me.

She smiled back and leaned closer to him kissing him. Now I'm dead. A tear rolls down my cheek and a whimper escapes my lips. Calum snaps his head to look at me and I turn to run.

I tripped on my feet and Calum followed me leaving Lina in the kitchen. I opened the front door scurrying to my car. At last. I reach the door and Calum calls my name as he runs into the cold air.

I fumble for my keys and finally insert them. I drive out if the driveway and Calum stands there in the yard probably freezing.

It hits 3 am and I am still awake, stark at my fan.

The way he held her during the movie as they talked and shared giggles not even watchig makes my heart ache to have Calum by my side. And when he kissed her, I felt like my whole world just crumbled down.

That should be me holding him, kissing him. But it will never be me again. I come to a realization that I am no longer claims everything. I am nothing.......nothing.