~Chapter 27~

~Amna~

I woke up on the couch still at Michael's. My head was killing me and my arm was bruised.

"Morning Bad-Ass." Michael laughed kissing my cheek. "Michael why does my head hurt so much?" He laughed. "Well you beat the shit out of Lina!" He held up his hand for me to high five it. "Oh my god why?!" I got up too quickly and a huge bang went through my head. 

"Woah careful. Well all iremeeber is you waking up when Calum got here with Lina and you got up and started hitting her." My face went red and I got u to get my coat on. "I need to go apologize."

He stopped me and sat me back down. "Amna you are too hurt plus she deserved it. She said some nasty things too." I rolled m eyes. 

"Calum....Where is Calum?" I questioned.

"He is in my room asleep with Luke." He said. 

I got up more cautioned this time and walked into the bedroom. Calum was sitting next to Luke and they were on their phones. "Calum can we talk?" I sqaid kinda shakey. 

He got up from him and Luke's tangled position. "Amna befoer you turn me down I just want to let you know-" I cut him off. 

"Calum why did you get with Lina?" I said.

"I didn't Management found out we broke up and they said I better find someone to cozy up to quick before fans try and claw your eyes out." 

I nodded. 

"Ok well I acutally need to get back to my college soon so I better start packing." I folded my arms and began walking. 

He began walking after me. 

I turned around and grabbed his forarms. "Calum I can't do this. Before we have another dramatic love scene, think about how badly I have hurt you. How badly our relationship has hurt you, and me." And with that I left.

(A/N)

So of course Lina is a bitch in the book but for reals she is amazing, beautiful, funny andI love her so mch so Lina dont hateme. Some thought Amna was gonna die but she didnt but there is a pretty awful thing coming up in the next chapter. One of the gys has actually done this before but it is not the same guy. **HINTING**