~Chapter 14~

~Calum

I decided to not quit. Amna is right I can't leave those girls. They depend on me.

The one thing I can't get over is that I have to leave for tour.  I want to say goodbye to Amna but Ash said we don't have time. i wouodve earlier but she yelled at me.

We walked into the airport.  Fans chanted all of our names.  Reporters flew at us. "Calum do you really quit?!" A man asked.  Tears flung down my cheek.

"Why dont you just back the fuck off?" Michael defended me.

"Michael please." I spoke and we boarded the plane.

I felt drowsy. I hadn't gotten sleep. Amna is killing me.  I need her in my life. to get me through. but without her there what am I? Who am I? my eyes closed and I drifted off

•I opened my eyes and saw Amna next to me in my bed.  She smiled.  "Calum I'm glad I lost my virginity to you." She spoke looking down smiling.  I said nothing.

She leaned ill now and kissed me.  The kiss got deeper and I set her on me. She pulled away. I sat in awe at her beauty.•

"Calum." Luke said shaking me. My phone was going off.

Of course he had waken me up. Right when I was remembering something again.

"Hello?" I said.

"Calum?" My sister Mali-Koa spoke.

"Mali what's up?" I spoke into the phone. "It's Amna. She is....just please catch a flight back as soon as possible."

Worry spread across my face and I unbuckled my seat belt. "Mate what are you doing?" Ashton said.

I ignored him and went to the pilots lounge. "We need to get a flight back to Australia. How long will that be?" I said rushed.

"2 hours. We will have to turn the plane around Mr.Hood." He looked to me. "Well do it now" I said and went into my seat.

"What's wrong? " Luke question me."Amna. Something happened and just need to get home." I said

My legs bounced and I couldn't keep still the whole flight back.

(A/N)

AHHHH. So Calum quit before and I knew y'all needed closer so I had to write again.  Sorry for the cliffhanger p. s

Dedicated to food.  Thank you for always being there for me.