~Chapter 30~ (Special Halloween Chp. Part 1)

~Calum~

Amna and i sat on the couch. The crisp air and scent of rain reminded me it was halloween morning and we have no plans. "Amna what the hell are we going to do today?" I said grabbing her hand and sticking it in my coat pocket. 

"I dont know. Dont cuss." She said intertwining our hands. 

"Okay then Ashton. But seriously what do you want to do? Ash is going out with Lauren and Harry, Luke is going to that club with his brothers and I think Michael is um......I dont know what he is doing." I said puzzling myself thinking of what the boy is planning for the night.

"Well maybe we can carve pumpkins and then do something else, what is Niall doing? I know he is in Aussie with Liam for the week." She said pulling our sweaty hands apart. "Alright let me call the lad." I said and pulled myself up from the couch.

"Hello Mr.Horan.' I said into the phone. "Oh so I see you finally decided to let me in t' band?" He spoke

"That is still undetermined." I joked. "Oh alright then I see how it is. What do ya want Cal?" He laughed. "Well I know you and Liam are in Aussie for the week and I wanted to see if you had plans for Halloween." 

"Well Mr.Hood I was going t' drink but since you and Amna dont have plans surely I would love t' come. Liam will be with me as well. What time should we be there?" He said all perky. 

"How is 5:30?" i asked looking at the time now 10:43 am. 

"Sure i am bringing some stuff we can have fun with so dont try making any other plans Love you." He said and hung up.

I wonder what goes on in the leprechaun's mind but stop because I know those dangerous thoughts are sort of contagious.

Niall arrived with two grocery bags and I sighed knowing exactly what was in them.

He revealed toilet paper, eggs, a large bag of chips and soda. 

"I know what the tp is for and also the eggs but what about the snacks?" I question him holding Amna's hand beside me.

"Well that is in  case I get hungray. And I ain't sharin." He laughed. 

Suddenly a knock hit the door and I hurried to open it. Michael had a mask on and he held a pillow case. "I am going trick or treating then we are going to do stuff illegal." He told me. Amna laughed and I laughed too. "Michael just .......just.....I dont know what it is that Michaels do. But hopefully someone throws a box of hair dye in your case for ya." I joked and we suited up for our vandalism adventure.

(To be Continued)