 Don't Let Me Go  Pt2

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt2

Harry's p.o.v

As we were walking and greeting the fans at the same time, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Just the fact that how her curly brunette hair fell perfectly down till about her shoulders. And those crystal blue eyes of her's, how could I forget those? That by just at looking at them... It sent shivers down my spine. Is this normal? Am I suppose to feel like this?... So that's it? All it took was one pretty face for me to fall in love with? Ughh... I must be out if my mind... What am I talking about? I don't even know her name.

Hayden's p.o.v

"Oh My God! Again! She is seriously out of her stupid mind" were the next thing I heard right after Zayn left. "First she rejected Harry and now Zayn! Who does she think she is?" weren't exactly the best thing to hear right behind my back, so I guess now people think I'm a complete B*tch, by saying no to two of the most famous guys on this planet. It's just that I don't wanna get hurt again, I know how these type of people are... They barely remember your name in the morning. But I honestly couldn't care less about what people think of me. So what if I'm the new b*tch around town.. As long as I follow my heart and stay true to myself.. Nothing can hurt me.

The boys had all be hustled into the backstage door, and the fans had started to line up in front of the venue. As a pap, I had to see what I could get, so I started off on an adventure. I walked around till I found an alley that led to another door of the venue, not crowed by security.

I glanced down it, and it didn't seem too bad. Just like any other alley. Kinda creepy, but I would go in anyways, because I love these kind of things. A few dumpsters, but that's about it. I started walking down the alley, the only sound I heard was the sound of my own breathing. Gee this was like a movie, quite creepy I must say.

I was about half way down the alley when I heard something behind me. I quickly spun around to find a figure standing right behind me. Tall and slender, dressed in all black. I wanted to run, fast.

But it felt like I was glued to that very spot, the fear inching through my body.

--

Anyone still interested? =)