 Don't Let Me Go  Pt49

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt49

*2 Weeks Later*

Hayden's p.o.v

It had been two weeks since I last heard from Harry. I was now staying with my parents again, and both Kristen and El trying to help me mend my broken heart. All I wanted was to talk to him, to hear his voice, for him to hold me. But I couldn't. He didn't love me anymore. He left, just like I knew he would.

He just doesn't understand why I left the hospital, or why I lied to him. I was really only trying to protect him, but I guess all truth really does come out in the end anyway.

Each day I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker. I no longer wanted to go out and have fun. I just stayed in my bed all day and cried, especially because I always saw his face everywhere.

"Kristen!" I shouted from the bathroom. I felt the familiar twirl in my stomach and began to puke again. It was morning, which was odd, Because I had recently begun to only puke at night. Kristen ran into the bathroom with some water. "You okay?" she sighed. I just sat there staring at the toilet as my stomach began to ache. "Kristen... I don't feel good" I managed to say before I felt the darkness kick in as my head hit the hard floor.

I woke up to be surrounded by my mom and El who were crying, my dad sleeping, and Kristen eating in a big, plain hospital room. the minute they saw me wake up they rushed out and got a doctor. The doctor came in and began to explain what happened, "you've lost a lot of blood this week, so your body couldn't handle it and you fainted. Luckily your organs are still in shape, so you can leave tomorrow and still count on your six month plan" he said smiling.

Normally I'd be happy. But I no longer had Harry, and he was my happiness. "Now, may I have a moment alone with Hayden everyone" the doctor said wi a strict tone to everyone in the room. One by one, they kissed and hugged me eventually leaving. And now it was just the doctor and I.

"However, I do have some news for you Hayden.." he said with a sad smile. Oh god, what now? First internally bleeding, now what? "We ran some tests while you were sleeping, trying to figure out why you fainted, and we came across so et ing you'd probably want to know" he said sternly.

I nodded my head so he continued, "Hayden, I don't know how to say this but... You're pregnant" I felt my eyes widen as my mouth fell open. "But that's not possible!" I screamed at the doctor while he just shook his head at the ground and told me it was indeed a rare case.

I, Hayden Summers, who is supposed to be dead in less than two months, is now caring the life of another human being within my dying body...

--

Author's Note: *Gasp* Hayden's PREGNANT! :O What do you guys think of the story so far? Comment below, I really want to know about your thoughts and opinions.

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and fan please. Thanks Lovelies xxx

-Fizzy :)