 Don't Let Me Go  Pt13

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt13

-The Next Day-

Hayden's p.o.v

I woke up to the door loudly creaking open.

Right before my eyes stood my parents waiting for me to wake up.

"Mom, Dad!" I yelled as I hopped out of bed and ran to give them a big hug. "Happy Birthday sweetheart!" my mom said as she kissed my cheek. "Would you like to open your present?" my dad asked with a huge grin on his face.

Open my present? Did they not get the memo when I said I was clearly going to talk about what I wanted ON my birthday? "But..." he cut me off.

"Trust me darling, I think you'll love it" still holding on to his huge grin. I bit my lip looking at the box they were holding.

It wasn't a big box, but definitely bigger than any type of jewelry that would be in there. "Uhm... Okay" I said as I walked over to the couch by the window.

My mom handed me the box and I tore it open. Immediately I felt tears form into my eyes. Before me, lay two front row One Direction tickets which were for the One Direction concert in London on the 23rd, tomorrow.

I was literally speechless, all I had to do was look them in the eyes and they already knew how happy I was.

When I finally regained my voice, I started to scream and jump around in my room. This instant energy had formed in my body and I felt invincible. When I found myself out of breath, I sat down and looked out of the window and was quickly reminded of what I really wanted.

"Mom, Dad, I really want to thank you for the tickets and all, but this isn't what I exactly wanted". They both looked at each other and sighed, finally realizing what I was talking about.