 Don't Let Me Go  Pt10

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt10

Hayden's p.o.v

Most girls at the age of 17 with Leukemia like me wouldn't be so happy, and I definitely was never happy, I just tried not to show my sadness. As the commercial ended, a nurse walked in with a tray of food. Before she could even reach my bed I interrupted her. "Don't even bother, I won't eat it" I snapped.

Okay, so maybe I didn't appear as 'happy' after all. I just like to believe I wasn't as sour as I actually appeared as. I never blamed myself though.

It was hard being a teenage girl with battle scars and hair falling out if your head. There's no reason I should just be dandy all the time.

"Hayden, you haven't eaten a meal in 3 days... You don't want us to start feeding you through the tubes again, now do you?" she smirked. Ugh just what I needed, a nurse with an attitude. "I'll take the tubes, that way I don't have to swallow that disgusting stuff" I exclaimed. The nurse sighed and placed the tray down on the table across from my room.

I could feel my stomach growl for days, but I simply just ignored it. I was done with hospital food.

I had eaten it for three years now, and technically I wasn't even supposed to be alive.

Every doctor in the country is interested in my case because, I wasn't even suppose to survive my stage 2 of cancer, but whatya know... Here I am at stage 4.

I can't say I'd rather be dead because death scares me. It's just being locked up in this room with only one visit a week from family, kinda makes you the way I am.

Stubborn, depressed, bitchy, heartbroken, and last but not least... sick. No, not sick as in cancer sick, which I am, but as in I'm absolutely done with this place. All I know is if I play my cards right, I'll be out of here by tomorrow. My parents know that they owe me that.

--

I have a little favor to ask you guys...

Can you please just tell some people about my story, so they can read it. Or even just give me a shout out.

It would really mean a lot! Thanks :)