 Don't Let Me Go  Pt20

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt20

Hayden's p.o.v

We arrived at the club in our short dresses and we fixed our hair so we looked old enough. As we reached the front door, the security guard asked us for our ID. I quickly looked at Kristen and panicked because neither of us had fakes.

Before I could even speak, I felt an arm around my shoulder, and turned to see Zayn. "They're with me Rob, thanks!" he said while pulling us in. As we entered the club, Zayn kept dragging us until I was once again face to face with Harry and the four other boys.

"Hmmm what a bunch of youngsters doing here?" Harry said cheekily. "Shut up, we're just as old as you!" I snapped. Kristen just stood there in shock, looking at all of the boys.

Harry mimicked what I said with a funny face. "How did you get in?" Kristen finally spoke. "Hunny please, we're One Direction, they let you in everywhere" Louis said while smiling. "Well thanks Zayn for helping us, we're going to get a drink now" I said while tugging at Kristen's arm, who looked like she was about to drool.

Right as we began to walk away I felt a hand on my waist, and cold breath in my ear. His curls lightly brushed my head and I could smell the alcohol off him like it was a cologne.

"Let me buy you a drink" he said softly. I turned around to quickly protest when I saw Kristen was being led to the dance floor by Zayn.

Greeeeaatt. What was I doing? Harry is asking me to buy me a drink, and I'm actually considering to say no? "Of course" I said smiling. We walked over to the bar where he ordered me a vodka martini.

What are the odds they'd be at the exact same club as us. I chuckled to myself. "What?" Harry said with a grin. "Nothing" I said still smiling. My drink finally arrived and I downed in two gulps. Harry warred at me wide eyed and I could already feel the fuzziness take over. This was not going to end well, but then I looked down at my phone, reminding myself that I only had six months to live, and Harry Styles was hitting on me.

I quickly ordered a drink and downed it even faster. Harry was laughing the whole time and said he loved my spontaneous character.

I smiled saying "you haven't seen anything yet" and winked. We quickly got up and headed for the dance floor.

At first we just danced facing each other, but when the intoxication really kicked in, is when we started really dancing.

The last thing I remember is Harry kissing my neck and holding my hips while we danced intensely to the beat.