 Don't Let Me Go  Pt7

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt7

Kristen's p.o.v

Wow! I can't believe that just happened. I mean it was a bit awkward and weird meeting him like this, but I'm glad it happened. I snap back into reality and realize that there is an injured girl that I need to take to the hospital. Luckily for me, I know how to drive and my car is parked somewhere around here.

As I pick her up, I cant help but notice her soft blonde curls that end just below her shoulders. My eyes make my way up and I can finally see her face now. It's a heart shaped, I've heard that those are really beautiful, I guess they're right. But my eyes keep going back to her hair... It reminds me so much of my mom's, well from what I can remember 6 years ago.

She's not heavy either and just around my height so it's easy for me to lift her up. I quickly try to drag her into my car without anyone noticing me. If anyone sees me, I'm going straight to jail, I don't even know what happened to her and I'll look like the guilty one.

-an hour later-

So far this is all I know about her... She has beautiful brown curly hair, judging from her clothes she has a great sense of style, and she probably is a knuckle head and a crazy one, because how else would she have her head bleeding?

And I'm guessing she's also adventurous and not the one to be scared of anything. It's been around 35 minutes since we've been here in the hospital and I'm just watching over her. I feel like I need to, at least just until she wakes up. I better call in my parents and let them know that I'm here helping out a friend, or else they're probably gonna think I'm the last fan still trying to chase the boys. Which is totally something I would do if I was still there...

Zany's p.o.v

After the concert, the boys and I decide to head over to Nando's because we're all starving, and also mainly because Niall kept on begging us. As soon as we arrive there, a little leprechaun jumps out of the van and runs inside while screaming, I swear this looks like a little kid whose's first time at the park.

We order food, well Niall just orders almost everything on the menu. "I think we did well today" says the calm Liam trying to control Niall, who is going crazy with all the food around him. Haha god I love that kid! But there's one thing I can't stop thinking about, no, not what happened today, but that girl.

I didn't even have time to ask for her name let alone her twitter... I keep flashing back to my memory of her long beautiful dark hair, and how can I forget those grey eyes of her's that pierce right through your skin every time you look at them. I don't know... What am I talking about? I can't just fall for someone who I don't even know... Could I?

--

Comments or thoughts would be really appreciated :)