 Don't Let Me Go  Pt22

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt22

Hayden's p.o.v

I slowly turned towards him because I could tell he had woken up. He looked me in the eyes and I relaxed. He gave me some gushy feeling in my stomach making me feel like I was a kid all over again.

"Morning love" he said and kissed my nose. I just started at him. Is he always this happy after he takes advantage of a girl each night? "So what number girl was I this week?" I whispered hoarsely.

He just looked at me with a blank expression that turned quickly into a frown. "Wow, can't even keep count?" I chocked. I started to laugh. He was pathetic, maybe he was amazing at being a man whore and that's it.

Maybe if he knew I had cancer he'd feel worse. But I just didn't have the guts to say it. I quickly got up and hopped out of bed. I ran for the first shirt I saw so I could at least cover my chest. I slowly picked up my favorite pink underwear which was now ripped.

"Damn... You were excited" I said laughing. "I wasn't the only one, you specifically told me to rip it off!" Harry said cheekily. I just glared at him. Did I really? Whatever. I quickly picked up my dress and slipped it on. My bra was nowhere to be found so I just had to deal without it.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked as I headed for the door. "I'm gonna find Kristen, and the. We're gonna go home, thank god my parents think I'm sleeping at her house" I sighed. "She's in Zayn's room! And I wouldn't go in there if I were you, Zayn hates it when someone cockblocks" he smiled, knowing I'd have to wait.

"Ugh! Okay well... Do you guys have food?" I asked impatiently. Harry pointed towards the kitchen.

This was obviously a really nice hotel suite. I slowly walked into the kitchen where I found Niall passed out on the couch, Liam playing video games, and Louis. Being Louis. "LOUIS! Is that my bra?" I screamed. Louis was defiantly wearing my bra. How did that even fit him? Were my breasts that small?

I squealed a little as I charged for him, knocking him down on the hard floor. We both started laughing hysterically. "Hey it's not my fault you took it off in the taxi" he said grinning cheekily. "I WHAT?" I screamed slapping his arm.

He finally helped me up and showed me where the food was. "Well... There was food here yesterday, until Niall got here" he said pointing to the half naked boy snoring on the couch. If I didn't get food in my body my blood pressure would drop, and I'd faint.

The last thing I needed was for the boys to know I had cancer. I wasn't ready for that, and plus it didn't matter I'd they knew or not, because I'd never even see them after today... Right?