 Don't Let Me Go  Pt41

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt41

Louis' p.o.v

I texted El to meet me at Starbucks, and she came within five minutes. I was sitting here with the love of my life and I have never felt so distant. I quickly grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"Something's going on, and I want you to know that you can tell me" she looked down at the ground before she spoke.

"I can't. It's not my business to tell" she stuttered. "But if you know about it, and it's affecting you, then it's my business. Because my job is to protect you, and I hate seeing you hurt. What is it love?" I begged.

"It's Hayden" she sighed, and then locked eye contact with me. "Hayden has cancer Louis. It was never her sister, she doesn't even have a sister. Lou she's dying". Her words echoed in my ears. I felt anger rise through my body as my hands formed fists at the edge of the table.

Before I could let her explain anymore, I began to run. The hotel was a block away, and I knew she was in there. I could hear El running after me screaming, but I no longer cared. Hayden was not getting away with this.

Hayden's p.o.v

It was almost like a riot.

All I heard was screaming from the hallway before Louis barged in the hotel immediately yelling at me. I looked over to find El out of breath who finally mouthed "I'm sorry".

Louis and I were now face to face, but I wasn't scared. This had to happen eventually. I had a feeling he'd find out. I looked into his crystal blue eyes, trying to read them, but it was impossible.

All I knew is that I saw no sorrow, no pity, no pain, just absolute fiery electrifying his body.

I was nothing but a killer to him now...