 Don't Let Me Go  Pt50

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt50

Hayden's p.o.v

The doctor immediately left the room when I began to ball and no one came in either. It was good that they understood I needed to be alone.

Ever since the day I left the hospital, I was fine with myself dying. I figured it was for the best, and everything happened for a reason.

But now, NOW I was responsible for more than just myself. I could no longer die in peace knowing I killed my baby with me. For is baby, I had to fight. I know I had less then two months left, but there had to be a way.

I had to give this poor baby a life worth living.

I could no longer give up on myself, because now I was hurting more than one person. I, Hayden Summers was no killer, and with the new attitude running in my head, I was going to give it all to save this baby.

Eventually, El was the first one to come in the room. I didn't bother telling her how I felt, instead I immediately bombarded her with the news of the baby. She was more shocked an I was. She started swearing, crying, and yelling all at once.

By the time we were done panicking about the situation, she received a text and told me she had to meet Louis at the airport because the boys were coming back today.

When she told me they were here, my heart stopped. Harry probably already forgot I existed, I instantly convinced myself. Then the thought came to my mind. The baby. It was HIS baby after all. How could I tell him if he never wanted to see my face again?

If I made his baby die, he would... Oh god I didn't even wanna think about it. My false hope for having the baby survive slipped away quickly as I reminded myself that it really wasn't possible. I only had two months left, and there's no way possible you could have a baby when it's only two months old.

Harry's p.o.v

As we got off our plane, I took in a large breath of the familiar London air. It was good to be home; I could finally see my mum and my sister. I could finally forget about her. But even I knew that was not possible. For every breathing minute of the day, I thought about her. She was all I ever wanted, but she was leaving me. Leaving me alone in such a cold, cold world.

After two weeks of staying in my hotel room, alone and depressed, I realized that no matter how much she hurt me, I still love her. I felt bad for leave her without notice that night, but knowing the one I love was going to die was too much for my heart to handle.

She had less then two more months to live, and I could either choose to be with her, or without her during them. The clock was ticking. I really didn't have much time to decide.

As the lads and I were walking outside, we were greeted by tons of fans surrounding us. El ran up to Lou and kissed him and gave us all hugs. A bunch of fans were calling my name so I walked over to them with a smile.

The smile faded immediately when I heard her name. "Did you hear Hayden's in the hospital?" "Omg! No way! I'll tweet it right now". After I signed a few autographs, I quickly walked over to the two girls who were gossiping loudly. "Excuse me, what did you say?" I asked seriously.

One girl just looked at me drooling and the other one spoke, "Oh Harry! Hi! I... I... Uh... I heard she was really sick or something is morning and she almost died so she got rushed to the hospital. I don't know if it's true though. But anyways, I really love you and..." I didn't even let the girl finish before I ran to El who was talking to a fan.

"El, is Hayden in the hospital?" I screamed shaking her shoulder. All the fans turned and looked at me intensely, everyone waiting for Eleanor to say something... Even the boys.