 Don't Let Me Go  Pt11

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt11

Hayden's p.o.v

After many talks with doctors about me not eating, the day was almost over.

I sat on my hospital bed, playing with the loose threads on my gown. I looked in the mirror across the room and just starred. I was so... Ugly.

I couldn't stand looking at my reflection, so I plopped myself onto my bed and buried my head in my pillow to stop the tears from starting. When I was 15 and I was first diagnosed with Leukemia, I was the complete opposite of how I am now.

I was pretty, popular, and I had everything I ever wanted.

Dancing was my passion, and I had danced ever since I was three.

As much as I begged each and every doctor to let me still dance, The answer was always the same, no. So I slowly and painfully gave up on it.

My parents were rich and I was the perfect child, that is until I got sick.

I remember slowly watching my long blonde hair get shorter and shorter, my crystal bleu eyes turn into a light shade of grey filled with sorrow.

How my evenly tanned skin began to turn paler everyday. And how my perfect hour glass body began to turn into a skinnier, unflattering figure.

I remember hearing my parents fight over hospital bills that they could no longer pay. And I mostly remember how my perfect life became so incredibly broken, faster than I ever thought it would.