 Don't Let Me Go  Pt26

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt26

Harry's p.o.v

As she started to speak, I felt a pain in my chest. How could I doubt her like that? Of course she doesn't have any STD and she obviously doesn't have a boyfriend. I felt disappointed in myself, that I even thought she could do something like that.

This girl was perfect. And the moment she told me, I promised myself, I'd support her and her sister through it all. Sure she might be broken deep down, but I can fix her. I can rescue her. I will be there for her when her sister is gone.

I've only known this girl for a day, but damn, it's something about her. I'm going to be with her, no matter what.

Hayden's p.o.v

The rest of the time drinking coffee was silent. Not awkward, just silent. I could tell that what I told him about my "sister" had really shaken him up. If only he knew that the tragic story I told him was really about me. It was him who finally broke the silence.

"Listen, I understand what you're going through, and I just wanna be here for you. Something about you is driving me crazy Hayden, and I just can't put mu finger on it.

The lads and I are all going out clubbing again tonight, but I think I have better plans now" he said cheekily.

"Oh yes, and what is that Curly?" "I'm taking you on a date, so you can take your mind off of your sister, and hopefully have the best night of your life... With me" he said with a wink.

God he was so cheeky. I felt my cheeks begin to blush and my eyes fluttered. I slowly nodded with a shy smile. Why did he have to come into my life? I could've had an amazing six months without him, but I had a feeling he wasn't gonna let me go that easily, especially since he didn't even know.

It took me a moment to realize that this wouldn't have even been happening if he knew I had cancer.