 Don't Let Me Go  Pt43

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt43

Hayden's p.o.v

After Louis left and took his huge fit with him, I ran to El crying. I wasn't mad at her for telling, I knew he had been suspicious, and El was not a good liar. "Shhh, it's gonna be okay" El whispered as she p,ayes with my hair, and I sobbed into her chest.

The day I never wanted to come, was now only two days away. The day I would finally be alone. Telling Harry the truth scared me, more than actual death itself.

I did t want lose him, but I had no choice. I had taken this too far.

The rest of the day, El helped me practice how I'd tell him. I knew he was taking em out to dinner on Tuesday, because he said he had a special night planned. Well... Now I did too.

Harry's p.o.v

I finished signing the last autograph and Liam and I finally moved on. We walked I to the crowed streets of Miami, looking for the specific shop I looked up on the internet. While we were waking, Liam was the first to speak.

"I'm so proud of you Haz, finally growing up. I can see you love her an di can't wait to hear all about her reaction!" he said rubbing my big head of hair with his knuckles.

I had asked all the guys on their opinion if weather or not I should do it, and they all said yes. They all came up to me and squeezed my cheeks, making me feel young again.

Except for Lou, I hadn't asked him yet, and his opinion was crucial if I was actually going to go through with this.

When I finally found the shop, I picked out the exact one I wanted, and I knew she'd love it.

For once I felt like I had something going for me in my life, like I didn't have to worry about losing her. She was ALL mine, and I couldn't wait till Tuesday.

Hayden's p.o.v

The two days pasted by faster than lighting. I spent every breathing minute of the day with Harry, enjoying the last sight of him happy. I loved him so much. He was my everything. I could t stand the thought of me breaking his fragile little heart.

I should've listened to Louis from the beginning, and that I will forever regret.

I woke up once again to the sun streaming in the window after an amazing, long night with Harry. This time he was next to me, playing with my hair, smiling.

"What are you so happy about curly?" I said while playfully punching his arm. "I have e most beautiful girlfriend in the world" he said and kissed me. I could tell he was only going for a peck, but I wanted more.

I quickly rolled on top of him and began to kiss him passionately.

I did everything I knew he loved. I bit his bottom lip, pulling it outwards, I slid my tongue intensely around his mouth smoothly connecting with his. I played with his curls and gripped them softly in my hands, and I smiled between kisses because I knew he loved that. To see me happy.

When I finally pulled away, Harry looked at me in awe. "What was that for?" he asked cheekily. I didn't even have to think of an answer. It came out of my mouth like I already knew what to say.

"I just love you so much, and I never wanna loose you" I said and began to kiss his neck.