 Don't Let Me Go  Pt4

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt4

Zayn's p.o.v

We only had about half an hour before the concert started. And I wanted to know who that girl was... The one who didn't bother giving me her twitter, but instead told me to get the answer from Harry. What is that even suppose to mean? Like Harry already asked her and that I was too late? I don't know... Whatever I'm just gonna go up to Harry and ask him about it. I burst open the dressing room door where I find Niall stuffing his face with food before any other concert... Typical Niall thing. And to the right side of the room, on the couch I see Liam tweeting his casual tweet before each concert... And I'm not quite sure where Louis is... Oh wait found Hazza! I'm not surprised.. He's shirtless checking out his four nipples again.

"hey, Harry so i met this girl outside-" I get cut off by him "oooo you go Zayn!" with a wink given by the famous curly face. "like I was saying.. So I met this girl and I tried to ask her for her twitter and for some reason she told me to ask you, she said that you already know the answer.." I continue. "Oh her.. Yeah I talked to her too... When I asked for her name she told me that it's something for her to know and me to wonder, so then I asked her if she has a twitter, and she replied by saying that her daddy always tells her not to talk to strangers.. I don't know what her twitter is, but that was definitely one of the weirdest response I've ever heard. I kinda liked it... She's hard to get that's for sure" he says with a smile. "yeah I can tell haha" I say wondering why she would give kind of answers. I mean most girls just scream and yell it out without even us asking for it.. But this one... I can tell she's gonna be a special one. Either for me, or Harry... I'm not sure though. "Alright, hold on lads, I'm out for a smoke" I said walking out of our dressing room. I walked down the hallway till I came to a door out of a small alleyway, perfect for a quick smoke.

I pulled out a pack of Marlboros and a lighter and lit my cigarette. I inhaled as I thought to myself that I really needed to stop this. It wasn't good for me or my health, but it got me relaxed. I always needed a quick smoke before a show or I'd have too many nerves.

I got up from leaning on the wall and started to pace back and forth till something caught my eye. It was a sparkle. Like a zipper catching the light and making it sparkle. I looked to my right to see something laying there. I started to walk over. My steps getting smaller and slower the closer I got. I got close enough to know what it was. It was a person!

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and started up a flashlight so I could see. "Holy Shit..." I muttered dropping my cigarette to the floor.

--

It's gonna get more interesting =)

I promise :)