 Don't Let Me Go  Pt21

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt21

Hayden's p.o.v

I heard my phone buzz so I instantly woke up. I was in a big white room, probably a hotel room. Gosh... Where the hell was I? I tried to scoot over to reach for my phone but something was weighing me down.

I looked over and saw Harry's hands tightly holding onto my waist. I peeked under the covers and squealed a little out of terror.

Both Harry and I were butt naked! Oh god, what did I do? I have cancer and I just slept with Harry Styles...

Harry's p.o.v

As I felt someone tiny wiggle under me, my mind woke and I felt the major headache begin to form. I looked down at the beautiful little face under me who laid there silently.

Hayden. Last night was nothing more than a blur but I remember her alright.

The minute I saw her in the audience, I wanted her; and the fact that she actually came up on staff pretending to be a dancer just to see me, turned me on even more.

I was going to ask her for her number after the concert, but she had already left. To my luck, Zayn found her and her friend at the right time outside the club... And well, I got what I wanted.

This was at least the third girl this week, and I kinda felt bad. Hayden seemed so genuine and nice, and she wasn't a whore like the other girls I had picked up last time.

I mean sure, we did a lot, but she did not let me have sex with her. And in a weird way I respected her for that. Maybe it's because the minute I saw her last night I got that gut feeling like she was the one.

I know that probably sounds a lot cheesy right now, but I'm being honest.

I hadn't gotten that since my ex, Emma. So maybe I shouldn't feel so bad, maybe I'll just make it up to her. Even though we were both intoxicated, I remember the parts of the night I liked the most.

Like the way she smiled every time I kissed her neck. The way she'd wrinkle up her nose after each shot, but she wouldn't dare to say she didn't like it.

The way her long hair tickled my skin as we danced. Everything about her was like a dream. Maybe she's finally gonna be the one to change me... In a good way.

Ever since Emma, the boys say that I became a complete man whore. I don't disagree, but I don't know, something about Hayden was mysterious. It was like she pulls me in close to her and I let her.

I didn't know I could like someone this much after one night but damn, from what I saw she was perfect.

Little did I know I was far from right.