 Don't Let Me Go  Pt27

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt27

Hayden's p.o.v

Harry drove me home in his range rover. On the whole way we blasted songs and sang along loudly. My voice was no where near competition compared to his voice of an angle, but I had fun. Harry was the only one who could really make me forget that I was sick. Maybe it was because he didn't even know himself, but it was something about him that always made s smile appear on my face.

Harry hit almost every red light and I caught on eventually discovering he was going it on purpose. "Can't get enough of me, huh curly?" I jokingly said. He quickly gripped my inner thigh gently and squeezed it. "Guess not" he said.

I quickly looked out the window as the music still blasted, trying ti avoid eye contact. Those eyes made me feel like I didn't exist, even worse, they made me feel guilty for not telling him. Was I even going to tell him? This could just be s fling, I reassured myself.

Hell, he will probably be done with me in a week, and I won't have to worry about telling him at all. I eventually joined back with him singing obnoxiously, but there was still that little tiny part in my brain tormenting my insides for not telling him.

Whether we were going to be something or not, he really did deserve the right to know.

When we finally reached my house Harry let out s little sigh. I quickly thanked him and began to open the door, only to feel a strong grip on my waist pulling me back in the car. I eyed him intensely until he finally spoke.

"I'll pick you up at 7. Its a surprise where we're going, but wear something nice" I nodded inattentively still being lost in his eyes. He looked down at the ground and signed.

"Thank you Hayden, for today. I don't know what it is about you but..." I couldn't take it anymore so I cut him off "just kiss me Styles". We both leaned in and our lips touched slightly sending shivers down my back.

I could kiss him forever. I smiled in between kissing realizing no sickness could take this moment away from me. This was a moment that would be locked away in my heart forever, dead or not.

Harry's p.o.v

At first her lips warmed my own and she lightly licked my bottom lip. I never understood the whole "kiss and magical fireworks" thing in movies that people always talked about, but this kiss made me feel like something special was actually happening.

I wasn't drunk, nor was she, and we both kissed with every ounce of passion in our hearts. Our tongues occasionally battled for dominance, but I liked it. The way her hands lay restlessly around my neck, playing with my curls gently. The way she'd smile in between kisses, giving me a warm fuzzy feeling in my chest.

The way she'd slightly giggle when I'd move her hair behind her ear. She was better than Emma. Better than any other girl I had ever kissed before. It was like suddenly our bodies shared one heart beat and this moment in time could never possibly end.

After a couple minutes Hayden finally pulled away giggling. She gave me a quick peck and walked into her house, shutting the door, leaving me waiting in my car speechless. I checked the time, it was almost 4, I had ere hours till my date with Hayden. And I wanted it to be absolutely perfect.

Hayden's p.o.v

I shut the door behind me and slid to the ground smiling. I seriously could not wipe this grin off my face, even when we were kissing. I was kissing Harry Styles. I wonder if he'd remember me when I die.

No, I quickly shook the thought out of my mind and ran upstairs. The whole mint I was going to forget about the damn Leukemia, and just live. That is the reason I left the hospital after all, the fact that I would be living it up with Harry Styles was just a minor story change.

As I reached the top of the stairs, I ran into my parent's room, informing them that in was busy tonight and with a little convincing, they agreed.

--

Made this chapter a bit long, so hope you guys like it :)