 Don't Let Me Go  Pt17

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt17

Hayden's p.o.v

By the time the concert started, I was so pumped up and hyper.

was now performing and the crowd was going crazy! I looked over at Kristen, who was having the time of her life.

"Dude, I have an idea!" I whispered into her ear. She looked at me confused.

"Let's go backstage!" she started to laugh at me until she realized that I was actually serious. "What? No way!" "Come on Kris, I have six months to live it up! PLEASE!" I begged her.

"Fine... But how are we gonna do that?" she whispered back. I gave her an evil stare because I already knew how.

"I cannot believe we're doing this!" Kristen said as we approached security.

We had grabbed two dancer's costumes on the way so we looked like we were apart of the show.

The security guard stopped us, who luckily wasn't Paul, and asked if we were Stacy and Megan. We quickly nodded and headed backstage. "OHMYGOD! It worked!" I squealed in excitement.

"Ladies, ladies, your in the wrong costumes! C'mon, you're on in two songs, go change!" a short man informed us.

Kristen quickly gave me the devil eye. "Let's go, c'mon this was a bad idea!" Kristen whispered in my ear, but before I could realize we were shoved into a dressing room putting on new costumes.

"Hay, we can't do this, I have stage fright. I can't believe you talked me into this. We're gonna go to jail! She screamed.

"Calm down, there's a door right there, we'll sneak out!" we both tiptoed to the door and opened it slowly to be greeted by a familiar face. Zayn Malik.

--

Haha is it getting interesting? ;)