 Don't Let Me Go  Pt51

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt51

Harry's p.o.v

I felt the two words pierce my skin like a million gunshots. I've always wanted to be a father. But this case was different. There was no way possible the baby could survive, and that made me want to kill someone.

I looked her in the eyes painfully and quickly left the room, I just didn't wanna hear it, I needed to find a doctor. I need them to save her, to save my baby. If I lost them both... I wouldn't want to live.

"Someone, please! I need help! Someone help please!" I screamed down the hallway as I fell to my knees and sat there on the cold floor with my head in my hands.

Three nurses quickly came and were trying to get me up when a doctor spoke in low, hard tone, appearing next to them. "Thank you ladies, but I've got it from here" the nurses then let go of me and the doctor dragged me into his office.

"So I'm guessing you're the father?" he sighed. I nodded sadly and looked at the ground. "Sorry kid, this case is really rare, when a woman can even reproduce, when that kind of sickness is attacking her cells, but you guys had some kind of miracle" he sighed.

"Miracle? The fact that the love of my life and now my baby are going to both die is a miracle? How the HELL is that a miracle huh?" I screamed. The doctor was shocked by hearing me scream. I was furious, and I truly felt like my life was over.

Not wanting Hayden to leave me alone was one thing, but now that my baby wouldn't make it, was another story. I had to save her, I had to save the baby, I had to save us.

"Please, there's gotta be something I could do. Please I'm begging you" I pleaded while the tears escaped my eyes. "Having a baby while someone has Leukemia just isn't realistic. The earliest you can cut a baby out is at seven months, and Hayden just doesn't have that time. I'm sorry sir" he sighed. I felt my heart wanting to explode, I didn't want to believe him.

"PLEASE!!! There's gotta be some kind of surgery or treatments?" I yelled panicking. There are treatments that could make her last long enough to deliver the baby, but theres no promises the baby or she will make it at that point in time. And any way, we are talking about a 100 thousand dollar treatment, and it's not an easy one. She would have to undergo so much more pain than she has to deal with for the past three years" I felt an urge of hope spark in my heart.

Could we at least save the baby? Hayden would be joyful again, we could be happy again, and she could live longer? I gripped the edge of my chair thinking about what the doctor had just said.

"I'll pay every cent of it. I have all the money in the world, just please, help save our baby. Please" I got down on my knees and begged. The doctor anxiously flipped through paperwork mumbling on about that it might actually work, until he finally spoke, "Okay, let's get started"

--

Author's Note: Okay, so I'm really sorry for not updating for a long time. I was EXTREMELY busy, and I had a chemistry test this week :/ I hope I'm forgiven :) I'll try my best to update at least once every two days...

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and fan. Thanks lovelies. Love you guys xxx

-Fizzy :)