 Don't Let Me Go  Pt24

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt24

Harry's p.o.v

I shut the door and was soon attacked by the boys. "how was it?" Louis said while laughing. "I didn't sleep with her guys!" I said while plopping myself down on the couch. Then their eyes quickly switched to Zayn. He shrugged, and we all knew he was guilty. I dint blame him, her friend was fit.

"Okay lads, this time when we go tit the club tonight, don't get so drunk! I practically had to carry you out if there Louis" Niall said laughing.

"I was fine! I didn't need any help!" Louis pouted. "Lou you were dry humming the floor. Missing Eleanor much?" Liam said while playfully punching him.

Louis sunk into his chair and shook his hair. "it's okay boobear! I didn't get much action either" I exclaimed. All the boys then glared at me. "His morning definitely looked like action Hazza" Niall said. "Yeah bro, you seemed different with her. Normally you have the girl outta here before we could even talk to her. Do you like this one or something?" Liam eyed me.

"Maybe... I don't know guys, she so... Perfect" I sighed. All the boys came up to me and squeezed my cheeks. Louis finally came up to me and whispered "then go get em tiger" and slapped my cheek.

I mean, what's the harm in liking Hayden anyways? Her life seemed well put together enough to be liked, and it wasn't like she was a crazy fan. Maybe I will tweet her after all.

Hayden's p.o.v

By the time I got home it was 12, and I told my parents we pulled an all nighter watching chick flicks, and they fell for it. As I walked upstairs I felt my stomach twirl but I ignored it. I took a quick shower and got dressed into so e new clothes and did my makeup.

I then put my extensions in because I couldn't stand short hair. The feeling in my stomach returned again. This time, even worse, so I sprinted to the toilet and hurled everywhere.

"Freaking vodka" I sighed. That was until I actually saw what was coming out if my system. No. It can't be. But it was... I was throwing up blood.

I quickly ran downstairs still throwing up. Luckily my parents heard me scream coming down the stairs so they ran over to me. Finally, I caught my breath and I told them that I was throwing up blood.

My mom started crying in the car on the way to the hospital. I knew throwing up blood wasn't a good sign at all. As we rushed into the ER and I was examined, I realized I was right back in the place I never thought I'd be again.

We waited patiently for the doctor to come back with the results, both my parents hysterically crying.

"Mr and Mrs Summers" the doctor said as he entered the room. "Your daughter has been loosing platelets in her red blood cells. This is very dangerous because the blood begins to clot, and can cause her whole system to stop functioning, thus preventing your heart from beating".

I took a deep gulp of air waiting for the 'I'm gonna die' speech.