 Don't Let Me Go  Pt34

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt34

Hayden's p.o.v

I heard a knock on the door as I wiped my face quickly. "Babe, are you okay?" Harry yelled from the other side. I washed my face really quickly and stepped out the door. I was dizzy and the pain in my stomach was getting worse, but I put on a fake smile.

"Of course, must've been the Chinese food" I said while nervously laughing. He leaned down and gently kissed me on the cheek. "Harry c'mon! We're tired!" I heard Niall groan from outside the front door. "The children are calling!" Harry smiled. I walked over to the door holding his hand, trying to calm my stomach down but it wouldn't.

The last thing I needed was to throw up on him. I kissed his cheek and then he walked out the door. I watched him as he walked to his car and then I yelled out his name. "Harry!" I called. He whipped around with a confused look. "Yes" I smiled. His face was confused for another moment until he understood. I was now officially his girlfriend.

The whole week after that night, we hung out everyday. Even if I only got to see him for a second a day it was worth it. Our love felt so strong and unbreakable. There was practically never a moment when I wasn't thinking about him.

Kristen and my mom were always constantly reminding me that I needed to tell him soon, and I'd agree. But each time it'd get down to the moment, I just couldn't do it. I don't know if I was more afraid of what he'd think, or what it'd do to us. All I know is the longer I went without telling him, the harder it'd be. That for one thing I was right about since the beginning.