 Don't Let Me Go  Pt19

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt19

Hayden's p.o.v

Harry spoke in his sexy, deep voice. "Hello London!" and the fans went crazy! "Today we have a special visit from The London Dance Academy who will be dancing with us to some of our songs".

The fans kept screaming. Harry kept on looking at two front row seats with a confused look on his face. Maybe he WAS looking at me earlier at soundcheck.

This made me instantly regret ever coming backstage. I nervously looked over at Kristen who looked like she was about to faint as 'One Thing' came on and the boys began to sing.

I looked around at the three other girls dancing and they were swaying their hips. I ran over to Kristen and we tried our best to do the same, but she couldn't do it seriously and started laughing every time Zayn came up behind her.

I was used to this, and it made me miss dance so I caught on quickly. The girls did turns and leaps behind the boys, so we tried to improvise and look like we knew what we were doing.

When the song finally finished, Zayn and Harry ran over to us while the other boys were cracking jokes on stage. "What the hell are you guys doing?" Zayn asked, almost laughing.

Harry was staring deep into my eyes behind my tiny little mask, and that's when I realized he knew.

"Shouldn't you be in your seats ladies?" he said and winked. He wasn't mad? "Yes, we should, it was her idea!" Kristen said while nudging my shoulder.

Harry then politely escorted us off the stage without making a scene. He was so nice, especially to the girls he probably thought were insane. We quickly ran into the dressing rooms and changed back into our cute outfits and got our asses out of there!

We had only missed one song by the time we came back to our seats. And for the rest of the concert, I was this time, POSITIVE, Harry was looking at me...

Quicker than ever, the concert finished and the boys did a final bow. I looked at Kristen who had tears in her eyes. "Zayn Malik grounded on me... And I just stood there like an idiot!" she squealed part laughing, part crying. I started to giggle and my thoughts went back to Harry. He was gorgeous and sweet, and there was something about him that made me want to be a part of his life.

As we walked to our car, still recapping the amazing night, we discussed if we were still going clubbing or not. The answer was yes of course, it was to celebrate my birthday! Kristen drove while I looked up good clubs, the closet one was also the most popular one in the whole city. We immediately headed that direction on the road.

"I'm gonna get you some birthday sex!" Kristen screamed out the window. I rolled my eyes. I was still a virgin. I probably wouldn't be if I wasn't locked up for three years, but yes sadly, I am an 18 year old virgin. "I can't die a virgin!" I suddenly screamed out the window.

It was true. I had six months to do whatever I wanted, and I wouldn't wanna waste it by being scared of doing something new.