 Don't Let Me Go  Pt30

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt30

Hayden's p.o.v

"GOSH DAMNIT!" I screamed into my pillow. I then quickly ran into my mom's room crying. My dad was out with his friends now, so it was just my mom and I. "Hunny what's wrong? Did you throw up again? The doctor said the medication would come in tomorrow" she said with a sad smile.

"No mom, it's not that" I said while sniffling in between words.

"Then what is it love, talk to me, I'm here for you" she said while scooting closer to me on her bed. I was at breakage point so my thoughts just exploded. I began with the concert, and the club, that part she was NOT happy about, and I definitely left out some crucial details like sleeping at his hotel with him, but I still spilled my feelings.

I told her how I lied to him about my condition, and how I made up that I had a sister. I could tell just by looking into my mom's crystal blue eyes that she felt bad for me, because I was in big shit. By the time I got to the point where he said he was coming over, my mom stood up and started walking over to her library counter.

She pulled out a photo album and started taking out some random pictures.

"Mom, what are you doing?" I asked confusedly. "Well he'll be quite confused when he comes over and only sees pictures of you. I have some childhood pictures of my sister and I, and I'll put them around the house for you" she sighed. I felt my eyes watering again as I quickly ran up to her and gave her a huge hug.

"This is temporary, okay Hayden? You're going to tell that boy the truth, but you don't have to tonight. I don't want your feelings to get any worse." she said while squeezing me tightly.

After our conversation had ended, I walked back to my room with a smile on my face. Tonight, was just going to be an enjoyable night with Harry, and that's it. I could worry about telling him later. Tonight, was my night.

A night, part of the very few that I had left. I was no longer going to cry about my guilt, or my sickness, or the butterflies that Harry gave me. Tonight, I would forget it all and just live; going on a fancy date or not.