 Don't Let Me Go  Pt31

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt31

Hayden's p.o.v

Before I even had the chance to fix myself, I heard the doorbell ring. I looked down at what I was wearing. I had changed into navy blue sweatpants and a sports bra.

My hair was up in a bun and my makeup had disappeared off my face while I was crying. "Shit" I murmured to myself. I quickly grabbed a cute headband and slipped on a pink sweater. At least I really did look sick. He wouldn't know I was lying.

I took a deep breath wile walking down the stairs. Tonight will be fun. Tonight will be fun. Tonight will be fun. I told myself over and over again.

I slowly opened the door to be greeted by not one, but five faces. "It's party time!" Niall shouted while the boys trampled me with a huge hug. oh yes, I looked like cow's poop in front of five of the most famous boys in the world, yay.

I quickly looked over at Harry who mouthed "I'm sorry" as the boys jumped on my couch. I walked over to him looking confused. "they begged me to come, I couldn't say no, they were being so annoying and..." but I cut him off with a simple kiss. No tongue, no fiery passion. Just a simple little kiss of affection letting him know that I wasn't mad.

Because really, I wasn't. It's been my dream to hang out with these boys. And now that the opportunity was right in front of me, there was no way I could possibly turn it down.

"Let me go Change and put some makeup on" I whispered into Harry's ear, but before I could even turn away he was holding my hand. "You look beautiful, and you don't need the makeup. C'mon let's go sit down, We brought Chinese food" he said smiling.

As we began to eat the boys every once in awhile kept looking at me sadly. I figured Harry had probably told them about my sister, and. Was right. Liam was the first one to speak while tackling a noodle in his mouth. "So what's your sister's name?"

Shit. What was my sister's name? I was panicking as I could almost fell my heart drop to the ground. Luckily my mom had saved me. "Her name is Lucia" my mom shouted from the kitchen. She then came over and introduced herself to the boys, she shook all of their hands except Louis... Louis immediately got up and gave her a big hug.

I could definitely get used to this. No, no I can't. Why? Because I'm dying? I quickly stabbed a piece of broccoli and all the boys looked at me. "You okay love?" Harry spoke. I nodded and laughed. I was laughing at myself mostly. Realizing only I could get myself into a pickle this big...

Harry's p.o.v

By the time we all finished out dinner, we decided on a movie to watch.

All the boys wanted to watch paranormal activity but I quickly protested for Hayden's sake. She looked at me with those beautiful eyes and mouthed "it's okay" with a smile. Hayden not only got along with the boys, but I swear she acted just like them too.

We all acted stupid with our noodles at dinner Like the immature boys we are, and even Hayden put one up her nose making us all fall out of our chairs laughing. It was like I couldn't get enough of this girl.

She made me feel happy and like I was actually being loved for me. She didn't treat me like I was Harry Styles. She treat me like I was just someone normal, and I liked that. Even when she embarrassed herself... It was cute.