 Don't Let Me Go  Pt36

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt36

Hayden's p.o.v

On the way to the airport, Paul drove me and the boys. Louis had informed me that Eleanor was meeting us there and he couldn't wait for us to meet.

She was my absolute idol, I couldn't imagine hanging out with her. As we approached the airport, we were greeted by hundreds of fans. Earlier this week, Harry announced on twitter that I was his girlfriend, and most of the fans took it well.

I wonder what they'd do if I did end up breaking his heart. No. Stop, I told myself. This trip was not about your cancer, it was spending the last few months you had to live with the boy you love.

After signing many autographs and taking pictures, Harry led me into the airport holding my hand tightly. Being one of the longest flights of my life, I spelt most of the time on my favorite place; Harry's chest. It made me feel safe, and just hearing his heartbeat reminded me that I was still alive.

When we arrived at the airport, We were greeted by Eleanor, who gave us all huge hugs. "Hi Eleanor!" I said happily.

Oh god, I sounded like a fan... "Oh please babe, call me El! And I love your shoes" she said with a wink. And with that, it was easy to become close to her.

It was hard to be the girlfriends of such popular boys, and sometimes it got overwhelming. Especially for me, all the fans made me feel sick, and each time I had to make a damn excuse as to why I was throwing up, I was losing valuable blood cells.

There was only so much time until the clock would stop ticking.

--

Author's Note: Hope you guys are liking it. Don't forget to fan, and vote. Thanks!

-Fizzy :)