 Don't Let Me Go  Pt6

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt6

Kristen's p.o.v

My body is numb, its like I'm glued to the ground and can't move, or even breathe. "What are you doing here?" asks the man. I swear that British accent sounds awfully familiar, I know I've heard it before. Wait... Could it be? "Zayn?" I turn around and see that I was exactly right, it was Zayn from One Direction. But what is he doing here? With a girl whose

knocked out on the floor, in a dark alley?

"Zayn?" "What-wha-wha happened?" "Who is she?" "what-wh-wh- are you doing here?!" are the only things that come out of my mouth. I don't understand anything at all. Whats going on? I swear this is more confusing than my last years science exam. And that was probably the most confusing shit in my whole life.

"Shhh, calm down, I'll explain everything, but first I'm gonna have to ask you to be really quite... If people see us here, they're gonna think we did it!" he replies back. "okay I promise I won't tell anyone" I quickly say to him desperately trying to find out the answer for all of this.

"Okay, so I'm Zayn Malik from One Directio-" I cut him off "I know who you are, and I'm a fan, that's why I'm here... For your concert, just skip to the main part" "alright so I came out here into this alley for a quick smoke before our concert, so I can relax myself.

So as I was smoking I saw something sparkle and when I came to get a closer look, I saw that it was a girl that was knocked out and was bleeding from her head. And I just stood there checking reality and seeing if this was actually real until I heard something that sounded like a whale... And I saw you" okay... So he gave me a reasonable explanation, I can sorta see the picture now.

"By the way what was that sound?" he asks.

"oh god, that was my stomach... I was starving and decided to go to Starbucks and ending up here, sneaking around trying to find out what you were looking at" I tell him. "wow, haha that sorta sounded like something Niall would say" he says with a laugh.

Now that I think about it, that is totally something that Niall would say. "So what do we do with her!" I ask. "I think we should take her to the hospital" Zayn suggests. "yeah your right, but wait... What about your concert? You have to perform in about 10 minutes".

"It's okay, I'll text the lads, they'll understand and cover for me" he says with a little smile.

"No, it's okay.. I'll take her to the hospital and you go perform, all of the people came here to see all 5 of you, if they find out that your not there, many hearts will be broken, so just go ahead I'll take her to the hospital" I tell him with a weak smile, because I know I'll be missing my concert for which I earned for many months doing everything I possibly could.

"Are you sure?" he asks. "Yes, trust me". "Okay but first, I have two extra front row tickets to our next concert in 6 months, and we were just going to give it to some random fans... But since you both will be missing our concert, I think you both deserve it"

"Thank you so much! I couldn't ask for anything else, you just made my day" I reply back with a big smile on my face. "Well you better get going now.." I tell him. "oh right, well see you later" he says with a smile, a simple wave and heads back inside.

--

I hope it's still interesting x)