 Don't Let Me Go  Pt16

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt16

Hayden's p.o.v

As I looked at the clock, which was telling me that it was nearly 4 o'clock, so I decided to get ready for dinner.

My hair was thin so I added some of my extensions in and curled them. My hair was finally at it's normal waist length again, and I felt happy.

I put on a ton of makeup simply because I had the ability to again, and I decided to wear something nice to dinner. So I decided to wear my strapless peach mullet dress that my cousin gave me for my last birthday. With of course some matching heels.

We went to a fancy Italian restaurant and ate our hearts out.

Even though my parents were sad, I kept reminding them how amazing they were and we laughed our way through the night.

By the time I got home, I was exhausted, and for the first time in a long time my stomach was actually full. No more hospital food, I reminded myself while smiling.

Honestly... This was the best birthday ever!

I woke up to a soft vibrant from a text. It was Kristen, telling me to get out if bed and come over.

I did exactly that, and within ten minutes I was ringing her doorbell. She opened the door, and we both ran upstairs in excitement so we can start getting ready for the concert.

We decided we were definitely going to a bar after to celebrate my 18th birthday, so we put on extra makeup to look 21.

When it was time for the concert, we both put on the cutest outfits and headed to the stadium. It took forever to get in because it was so damn crowded, but before we knew it, we were escorted to our amazing front row seats.

Soundcheck was a lot of fun, and all the girls around me kept telling me that Harry was looking at me.

I didn't believe them. But out of the of my eye, I'd see little winks at the end of every song delivered by the famous curly face.