Chapter 8

Wednesday 24th March 1965

The Residence, the White House

8pm

When Jack reached the residence he nodded at the agents before closing the door. His agents smiled at each other.

When Jack reached their bedroom Jackie was lying on the bed in a very short red nightie. “Hello bunny.” Jackie said teasingly.

“Hiya kid, you look very nice.”

Jackie laughed as she patted the bed.

Jack pulled his tie and suit jacket off before lying down on the bed. Jackie gently rolled over and placed a hand on his chest and began gingerly unbuttoning his shirt. He was nuzzling her neck and kissing her when she started moaning slightly.

Jack pulled back for breath. “I love you so much.”

“I love you too Jack.”

They started kissing again very passionately.

Outside Clint Hill and Jerry Behn were on duty. Much to their surprise Bobby was walking towards them.

“Evening Clint, Jerry.” Bobby said.

“Evening Bobby.”

Bobby was just about to try and open the residence door when Clint moved in front of him. “Sorry Bobby this is Baby Hour.”

“Baby Hour?” Bobby questioned.

“Yes.”

Bobby looked very confused.

“What the hell is Baby Hour?”

“Well the President has requested that every Wednesday night between eight and nine no one is allowed into the residence or even call the residence.” Clint replied awkwardly.

“Why?”

“Because they are….um trying for another baby.”

“Oh right.” Bobby replied when he heard his brother gasping for breath on the other side of the door. Jackie was also making a noise.

“I’m going to leave now.” Bobby said quickly before swiftly away.  “Don’t tell him I was here!” Bobby exclaimed as he started to run down the corridor.

Clint laughed as he watched how quickly Bobby left.