Chapter 37

Jack and Jackie’s Room

Jack walked in and flopped down on to the bed beside his wife. “Bunny what’s wrong?”

“The press.” Jack replied. “They got pictures of us out on the balcony and they’re going to be published.”

“That’s horrible!”

“I know I’m so pissed off right now.”

Jackie gently rubbed his back to try and calm him down.

“I need to go phone Pierre back with a statement.” Jack said getting up. He quickly pulled his boxers back on and slid into a pair of shorts and a polo shirt before leaving the room. Jackie quickly fastened Jack’s shirt up and followed him.

When she reached Jack he was already on the phone. “Pierre please.”

“Hello sir?”

“I have a statement.”

“Ok, fire away.” Pierre said. Jack heard him rustling for a pencil.

“The President was deeply saddened and annoyed that these photos have been published. He and the First Lady were spending a few days away privately and this has been classed as an invasion of privacy. Any necessary legal action will be taken.”

“Ok sir, is that it?”

“Yeah, what kind of questions will you be asked?” Jack asked.

“Probably about your private life with Mrs Kennedy.”

Jack sighed. “Answer none of them.”

“I wouldn’t sir.”

“Ok thanks Pierre.”

Once Jack hung up, he turned to find Jackie and Frank standing watching him. “I must apologise Jack I feel responsible for this.”

“Frank it’s not your fault.”

He nodded as he turned to look at the First Lady.

“Eyes front she’s my wife.” Jack said sternly.

Frank laughed. “Sorry.”

Jackie quickly headed back to their room to change. When she returned she was wearing shorts and a shirt with a bikini underneath.

“Do you both want to go the beach after lunch?”

“Yeah sounds good.”

2 Hours later

Once they were on the beach Jack took his top off and lay down. The hot sand was nice against his back. Jackie got down next to him; she was wearing a black bikini.

While Frank was swimming in the ocean Jack moved closer to Jackie. “You look sexy.”

“Aw thank you bunny.”

Jack grinned as he slipped his sunglasses on. He then picked up the latest James Bond book. Frank soon joined them on the beach.

After an hour they heard footsteps. Jack looked up quickly to see a few photographers standing flashing their cameras. Many reporters started shouting questions.

Jackie quickly pulled a towel over herself and sat up. Before Jack could fully sit up Frank was on his feet and walking towards the press. “LEAVE THEM ALONE! THEY’RE ENTITLED TO A BREAK! GO AWAY!” Frank yelled.

“Mr President why did you go outside in your underwear?”

“Did you and Mrs Kennedy have sex this morning?”

“Mrs Kennedy do you quite often wear the President’s shirt?”

“RIGHT THAT’S IT! LEAVE NOW! THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY.”

After Frank got rid of the press he sat back down.

“Frank you didn’t have to do that.” Jack said sitting up. He suddenly reached for his back and he winched over in pain.

“I did.”

Jackie smiled softly. “Thank you.”