Chapter 30

As he waited to pay he went over to the stage and spoke to the lead singer. “You’re President Kennedy.” The guy said shocked.

“Yeah…anyway I was wondering if you could play can’t take my eyes off of you by Frankie Valli?”

“Of course is it for someone special?”

“Eh yeah….my wife.”

“How would you like me to dedicate the song?”

“Just say this is for Jacqueline.”

“Ok no problem.”

Jack nodded before heading back over to the table.

“What took you so long bunny?”

“There was….um a queue.”

“Ok.”

Jack sat opposite and couldn’t stop smiling at his wife. She was so beautiful in his eyes.

After a while the lights dimmed and the band started back up.

“Tonight my first request is for Jacqueline.”

Jack stood up and extended his hand for Jackie to take. She stood up, all eyes were on them, and some not even realising who they were as they made their way to the dance floor.

Jack held her close as they started dancing. They couldn’t take their eyes of each other they were listening intently to the words.

“You're just too good to be true, I can't take my eyes off you, You'd be like heaven to touch, I wanna hold you so much, At long last love has arrived, And I thank God I'm alive, You're just too good to be true, Can't take my eyes off you…..”

Jack leaned in close and started whispering the words for Jackie to hear.

I need you baby, and if it's quite all right, I need you baby, and if it’s quite alright, I need you baby, To warm the lonely nights, I love you baby, Trust in me when I say it’s okay.”

When the song ended they pulled away and looked deep into each other’s eyes.

“Oh Jack I love you.”

“I love you too.”

They kissed quickly before heading back to their table.

Just after 10:30pm they headed home. Once in the back of the car Jackie leaned really close to her husband. “Thank you for a great night.”

“You really enjoyed it?”

“Yeah it was great.”

Jack grinned before kissing her head.

Jackie turned to face his ear. “I have another surprise for you.” Jackie whispered.

“Oh and what would that be?”

“I’m going to make passionate love to you.”

He hugged her tighter.

When they got home Jack followed Jackie upstairs to their room. She closed the door before pushing him on to the bed. They were kissing deeply while taking their clothes off. Nothing would stop them.