Chapter 26

Palm Beach Airport

As they got off the plane Jack took his wife’s arm. He could tell she seemed better today she was more herself. There was a mass of press shouting at them, asking if Jackie was alright.

“Do you want to go answer some questions?” Jack asked.

“Will it shut them up?”

“Yes.”

“Ok then.”

Jack guided her over to where the press were but never let go of her arm. “Mrs Kennedy how are you? Why haven’t you been seen in public?”

Jackie was quiet for a moment. “I’m getting better thank you, I wasn’t well for a while due to the caesarean the pain was still bad but I’m fine now just a little tired.”

“When will an official picture of Finn be released?”

“Hopefully soon.” Jackie said. Jack tried not to laugh at her answer.

“We have to go now.” Jack said as he motioned Jackie to go to the car.

Once they were in their car Jackie collapsed against Jack. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah it’s just tiring.”

Jack nodded and took her hand. “You can sleep as much as you want once we’re home.”

She laughed before kissing him. Much to Jack’s surprise she was kissing with full force which caused him to pull back. “What are you doing I was enjoying that?” Jackie asked.

“Are you actually tired?”

“I began feeling better last night, Dr Travell did warn me I would just suddenly feel better after a while.

Jack grinned as he moved closer to Jackie. She was smiling as she placed her hand on his thigh. “Can you put the privacy screen down?” Jackie asked taking her eyes of Jack’s.

Once the screen was down Jackie began kissing him and caressing his thigh. Much to his surprise Jack began to moan softly. Jackie stopped. “Noooo don’t stop.”

“Jack I only wanted to tease you I didn’t really want to go the full way in the car.”

“Too late, I want you. It’s been nearly a year you don’t have a say.” Jack muttered as he began nuzzling her neck.

She started kissing him and rubbing his stomach, he couldn’t stop moaning.

Jack was lying on top of Jackie kissing her when they heard the intercom turn on. “We’re nearly there sir.”

“Go round the block.”

Once they were alone Jackie looked up at her husband. “Boy you’re eager.”

“Nearly a year Jackie.”

She giggled before kissing his neck.