Chapter 12

This is the power of a jinjuriki, back in Fiore this could rival most of some of the wizard saints.

I covered my ears as Naruto let out a blood piercing roar. I felt a few single drops of blood spill from my ears. I wiped them away and held my scythe with the intent to kill. Don't show my true power, but still give of the murderous intent Fairytail knows me so well for.

Let the fight begin.

I charged towards the duo, my eyes flashing bright green. "Poison Dragon Roar!"

I went one on one with Kabuto. His skills were remarkable, I only used my scythe for combat.

His palms engaged in blue chakra. All I need to do is put up a hard fight, then let him hit the back pressure point on my neck.

It should only knock me out for a few hours if he hits it right, if not it could knock me out for twelve, a chance I'm willing to take. Either way I'm not going back to konaha today.

I tried to focus on the fight but the blazing chakra Naruto let off kept me distracted. I sighed as the purple and Black scythe dragged behind me, leaving a fog of dust in its wake.

His palms making contact with my scythe. The chakra in his hands acting as a shield from the metal. "Tell me, how is it your going to win?"

"Like hell I would ever tell you!" I spat in response to his cocky tone. My eyes gleamed with excitement, and will power.

Need to make this as believeable as possible. I'll make it look like I was running out of stamina. I let the battle draw out for it had to of been at least twenty minutes of non stop attacking. While I was just warming up, I made it look as if I had just run six marathons. I panted as I jumped back.

Kabuto noticed my tiredness and smirked. He jumped forwards aiming for what I think was the pressue point on the side of my neck. As he neared I whipped my scythe around so he ended up hitting the one in my neck.

Not even fighting the darkness I let my eyes close as my scythe dropped to the side of me. The last thing I saw was a tall red and black beast hit Sakura across the ground.

That's not Naruto, was it?

~~~

"Naruto." I shot up with a jolt. My first instinct was to grab my scythe that was no longer on my back. I was now noticing I was in a bed, but it wasn't mine.

I went to grab a kunai from my, now not there, pouch. "They took your weapons."

I shot my head up to be met with onyx ones. He was leaning against the wall watching my every move. "This is not how I would've wished to see you again."

"Two can agree." Sasuke said in a monotone voice. He wore a kimono type garb, his upper chest exposed. An uncomfortable silence settled in, just asking for someone to break it.

"Why did you come back?" Sasuke asked, his monotone voice still present, yet it felt different. "Nothing fun happening in Fiore. But imagine how I felt when I came back and found out you abandoned the village you called home."

My tone was harsher than intended, however he stayed silent his eyes staring into the floor. I smelt Sai what was he doing around here?

The place also reeled of sweat, blood, and snakes. My brace was also gone, without that I'm utterly useless. I had also now noticed that my black cloak was gone, leaving my thigh length hair to cascade down my back.

"Why am I with you?" I asked as I sat there, seeing how everything else was out of the question. "When Orchimaru bright you and that other kid in you were unconscious, so I brought you here."

"The snake." I cursed under my breath, but I think Sasuke heard it. "So Orchimaru has all my stuff?"

"No." He said bluntly. If he doesn't have it, who does?"

"I have most of it." He said with a blank stare, his gaze never leaving the ground. "What do you mean most of it?"

"I have everything expect your scythe, they said they left it at your battlefield." He explained, his demanour had relaxed since we have been talking, is he still comfortable around me?

"Why'd you take my brace off?" I asked as he seemed to raise a brow. "Are you really asking that, you said yourself that you would only need it for support."

"What if I still need that support?" I question his gaze steadying on me now. "Then what you told us at your home is incorrect."

"Why do you care?" Once again my tone was harsher than I had intended and he frowned from that. "Because believe it or not everyday that has gone by I have thought of you. Believe it or not I still care."

"Still? You cared before, you had a weird way of showing it." I scoffed and crossed my arms. "Stop avoiding the conversation we were having before, what is really wrong with your leg?"

"Muscle and nerve damage, left it completely paralyzed. I can still move my foot, my knee sometimes but the rest above the knee is shot." I explained with a sigh, this wasn't the reunion I imagined. "So you need it to walk?"

"Yes, I need it to move dumbass." I huffed in annyonace. I knew he understood I needed it, he's being a jerk about it. "Then you don't get it until we can trust you won't leave."

"Who's this 'we'?" I questioned, I knew he meant Orchimaru and Kabuto, I was just doing the samething he did to me. "I belive you already know."