Chapter 15

I pushed myself off the bed and creaked open the door, doing the best I could to conceal the chakra in my body. I could only hope that they can't sense the magic that coursed through my body.

I quietly rushed down the seemingly never ending hall. The stone was cold as I pressed my back against it. I rushed around for at least a few minutes before I closed my eyes, snapping them back open to reveal the swirling clock. "Time Dragon: Freeze."

The rat that had been in front of me stopped in mid air, I took this as my chance to sprint around and find the well hidden exit. I rushed out and as fast as my legs could go ran to the Hidden Leaves.

I knew Tsunade should be in. I passed the guards at the gate, who were motionless. I slowed slightly as the dead streets brought me to the hokage tower. I stopped at the base of the tower to release the magic. "Time Dragon: Release."

The stairs creaked as I made my way up to Tsunade's office. I knocked on the door, before hearing a faint come in. I pushed the door open, I saw her eyes widen. "According to the guys Orochimaru got to you. How are you here?"

"Simple, I left, but I'm not here to stay. I have a plan." I spoke softly I needed to make this quick in order to not get caught. "What is it?"

"I can be your inside girl, gather information on the enemy, I also have eyes of Uchiha." I noted her face was deep in thought. "I can report back whenever I get the chance."

"That would be good, but how are you here now?" She asked, a look of confusion spread across her face. "My magic, I was able to freeze time momentarily."

"What would you like me to do about your position?" She asked her eyes got seemingly softer. "Rogue, you can't tell anybody of my infiltration without potentially risking the mission. Especially Naruto, if he knew he would only convince me otherwise, you can tell Kakashi and Yamato if necessary. The less that know the better I believe."

"Understood, how often will you return?" I shrugged and looked out the window, the sun was almost rising. "I will come as much as possible without being suspicious, I still need to gain the damn snakes trust. As for now, I have spent far too much time as it is."

"Play it safe." She said as I made my way to the window. I smirked and put one leg out and closed my eyes. "Now what fun would that be."

I snapped my eyes open revealing my unnatural eyes at the blonde. "Time Dragon: Freeze."

With inhumane speed I took off, bouncing a top the buildings. The lights were just starting to come on lighting up the horizon that left me raging in the dark woods.

I panted as I approached the base, sprinting down the halls and too my room, I saw a mid walk Uchiha down the hall. I pushed open my door then closing it as before. "Time Dragon: Release."

I slid down the wall trying to catch my breath, I forgot how much stress that puts on my body. I eased my breathing before trying to stand up, not long after I heard a knock. I whipped off my cloak and got into the messed up bed. "Come in."

The door opened and Uchiha came in  with a smirk plastered across his face. "What do you want?"

"You have our first mission today." Something was off, what did he mean mission? Then realization hit me like a wrecking ball. "Ours?'

"Yep." The way he popped the p seemed to piss me off. I whipped off the blanket and looked him in the eye. "Let me get ready."

"Suit yourself, we leave in an hour, Orochimaru will give you the details if you go see him." He spoke as he was heading for the door. "Bye."

What exactly was the mission going to be about. With him it could be just about anything. I straightened my hair into two long braids and pinned them into loops. I clipped the cloak around my scarred neck, smirking at the two scars. I was mostly proud of the symbol I bear on my neck, reminding me I will have them always. Was coming back here really the best choice I had? Maybe if I stayed I wouldn't have to go through any of this.

I stared into the bathroom mirror, the girl who stared back at me seemed completely different to the old me. Was this the new me? Bruises laced my pale arms, scratches all over my body. My shirt showed the lower part of my stomach slightly, showing the scars I had gained from Erigor. I remembered the first big mission with team seven. Before I knew it a huge ear to ear grin spread across my face. Oh, how the times have changed from the heartless creature I was and what I became now.

My first kill was after two weeks with training with Atlas, a man had tried to grab me. My reaction team was nothing to mess around with, I pulled my first ever scythe on him. Without a second thought blood was sprayed across the alley walls, remaining blood dripped down and off my tiny frail arms. 

The fact that I can't forget memories is a curse and blessing. I live through my mothers death when ever I close my eyes. The pain of the sword that caused me nerve damage.

Uchiha came back, I sighed as I pulled my hood up.

"Spit it out where are we going?"