Chapter 35

"You're fucking kidding me!" I yelled, not caring if everyone was listening to our argument.

"What do you mean?" Uchiha asked, looking at me without a care in the entire world. He continued, keeping up his poker face, "Were going to the kage summit, there we will kill Danzo."

"Do you have any idea what will happen if you attack the five kage! You'll be sentenced to death in the spot you stand, you're no way capable of taking on the five most powerful beings!" I shouted out of spite, ever since he came back from the fight against Itachi he distanced himself from everyone. He seemed colder towards me and even Team Taka which he has renamed. 

I can't help but feel something must of happened while he fought Itachi, but he won't let me get close enough to read his memories. Damn Uchiha for being smart for once. We have been fighting recently and to be honest I didn't like it as much as I thought I would like it. 

"If you're so hellbent on leaving then leave!" This pushed me to the edge I flipped him off and stormed off into the woods. 

"I can't believe him!" I shouted at nothing just the growing trees and plantain around me. 

"I saved his ass a few times, but he repays me with what? Nothing that's what  he does!" I cut down two trees in a singular swing of my scythe.

"Why don't I forget about him! That's what i'll do! Yeah forget about his sorry ungrateful ass!" Clouded by my judgement I picked up the pace and made it to a nearby village. No idea whatsoever on which one, but I know a town is guaranteed to have a bar, that's where I need to be. 

I used my nose to sniff out the smell of alcohol, normally I would have been disgusted by the smell. However this time it was different, comforting dare I say. 

I felt something inside of me, something new, unfelt by me before. I hate the way it feels, it's worse than any wound I have had before. I quickly found the bar and kicked down the door, everyone eyes on me. 

It reminded me of something, the same way I would walk into Fairytail. Was I missing them too now? "It's just a little girl."

I skillfully ignored all the glances and walked right up to the bartender. "Whatever is your strongest." 

"Hold up Missy, you look a little young to be drinking." He said with a raised eyebrow, I shot him a death glare. "Look, give me what I fucking wanted, then we can chit chat." 

"Hn." For a minute he sounded just like Uchiha, his careless grunts and attitude. No! I need to stop thinking about him. 

I was brought out of my thoughts by a glass slamming on the counter. "Now what brings a girl around these parts?"

"What'cha mean parts." I questioned, taking a gulp from the glass. He chuckled at my manners, which right now could easily challenge the noble people. "This part of the village isn't the friendly places known. Many steer clear of here in fear of their lives." 

"You cater to rogues and probably have some hefty black trades around here." He seemed to be taken back by my outburst. "You seem to know your stuff little Miss." 

"I hope I would, it's my job after all." I chugged another sip and slammed the empty glass on the table. "Another one." 

My senses seem to nullify with each drink I had. "What do you mean the entertainment left?"

I picked up on the conversation some man was having with the bartender. This seemed to peak my interest. I got out of my seat and walked over to them.

"I think I can help with that." I wasn't quite drunk but I was a little bit tipsy. But with my fast magic producer that will be out of my system within the hour. "What are you going to do, sing?"

"Indeed I am." I said with a smirk and walked over to the little stage with a microphone. "Not much we have to lose at this point, the customers are getting restless."   

"Leave it to me." 

I took of my cloak and tossed it around the back of a chair. I released my long braids into even longer waves of my lilac hair. I let my scythe lean against a wall along with my bag, if anyone tried to steal it they'd have hell to deal with. 

I was left in a lilac tank top that had grown to be like second skin, and showed my now mature cleavage. A different look from when I was thirteen, that's for sure. I had on my black short shorts, with my weapon halter on my right leg and a pair of knee high combat boots. 

I grabbed the microphone and jumped on the stage. I hit the microphone against my hand, creating a quite loud noise that gained everyone's attention. "Whos ready for some entertainment!"

A loud burst of cheers erupted from the once lively crowd. I smiled and brought the mic to my mouth. 

"Outrunning karma that boy
He's such a charmer all the
Bugs and their larva follow
Him out to Colorado
Ten dozen hearts in a bag
Their bodies lying he'll drag
Them down to Colorado
A modern desperado

And he'll race for miles through the night
He runs because he knows he cannot hide

He's never gonna make it all the
Poor people he's forsaken karma
Is always gonna chase him for his lies
It's just a game of waiting from the
Church steeple down to Satan karma
There's really no escape until he dies

Outrunning karma that boy
Can't run no farther it's the
Last days of Sparta follow
Him down to meet Apollo

And he'll brace for battle in the night
He'll fight because he knows he cannot hide

He's never gonna make it all the
Poor people he's forsaken karma
Is always gonna chase him for his lies
It's just a game of waiting from the
Church steeple down to Satan karma
There's really no escape until he dies

La la la, la la
La la la, la la
La la la, la la, la la
La la la, la la
La la la, la la
La la la, la la, la la

He's never gonna make it all the
Poor people he's forsaken karma
Is always gonna chase him for his lies
It's just a game of waiting from the
Church steeple down to Satan karma
There's really no escape until he dies

La la la, la la
La la la, la la
La la la, la la, la la
La la la, la la
La la la, la la
La la la, la la, la la"

It was then I made my decision, I was going back to Fairytail for a while.