Chapter 12 - Cabin in the woods

This is the beginning of season three! If you have yet to read the manga or is not caught up to the latest episode of Attack On Titan season three I suggest to stop here if you do not want spoilers! If you are all caught up! Continue on your adventure! 

 " Eren , Jean you two need to stop fighting and start cleaning before Levi get's back! " Eren rolled his eyes and stumbled away from Jean before he started sweeping again. " Why are you so serious about this , come on little Yeager come take a break with me~ " Jean sent his stupid smirk towards me , Sasha pushed him away from my figure and laughed. " Are you asking for a death wish , don't let Captain Levi here that. He won't let you take his dear Emma away. " My face burned with blush before I looked away and cover my face back with the cloth to continue cleaning and avoid anymore conversation. Everyone went quiet as Levi walked in with his usual stone cold expression , a small squeak left my mouth before I hid behind Armin , preparing for the lecture we were about to get. The room was fulled with complete and utter silence as he ran his hand under the table , where we have yet to clean. He turned to all of us with a glare then spoke. " I am quite certain I gave you enough time. "  Everyone grimace and stood there unknowing of what to do. " Never mind , we can discuss your utter failure at a later date. Eren , Hanije is anxious to get the experiment underway." Oh righttt , Hanije wanted to experiment on Eren and his new titan power! 

 Too the experiment. 

" What's wrong Eren! Get up! The future of humanity depends on you dammit! Get up! " I sat on the edge of the cliff in front of the screaming Hanije , humming and swinging my legs back and fourth as I watched Eren's deformed titan form. Seconds later Hanije called off the experiments and went to achieve Eren from his titan form , I sat there completely useless due to the fact Mikasa , Moblit and Hanije were already pulling Eren out of the steaming hot titan. " Not the outcome we hoped for. Were still a long way from being able to use Eren's titan to seal the wall."Levi spoke to Armin about sealing up the wall , I'm all in for sealing up Shiganshina for us to go back home but I'm a titan too. Why didn't they ask me? " If Eren's titan's completely useless , you know I could try to seal it up? " My answer came out as like a question. " Your not doing that. " Levi spoke intimidating while piercing his eyes threw my soul. I puffed out my cheeks and pouted with my arms crossed over my chest , ever since we've gone into hiding Levi won't let me do anything. Sadly , I wan't to be of use to everyone else but have yet to find something to help with. 

 " You two ride back to the house with Eren. I'm going with Hanije's group , were heading for Trost. " I smiled at him then nodded. We turned to go are separate ways , I looked over my shoulder and back at him , still with the same smile on my face. " Stay safe. " He looked back at me till are eyes met , his lips curved into a small smile before he replied with a small. " You too. " 

Back at the house. 

 Through this whole time stuck in this little house I haven't found one thing to do , something that will entertain me. So here I've been sprawled out on my bed staring up at the ceiling. I counted some of the dots on the ceiling , I gave up after 57. I attempted to read a book , I gave up on that too since I'm not a big reader. Then I went threw some of the clothes I had , some skirts. I'm not the biggest fan of skirts , I prefer pants but I can't complain in a situation like this. " Hey! Emma! Hanije and the others are back. Come on! " Sasha waved me out of the lonely room , I followed her down the small hallway and to the main room where we always met. " What's going on? " 

" I'm sorry. Pastor Nick ,  he was murdered. Today in the Trost barracks. " Everyone was shocked about the news , yet I had an image it was gonna happen like this. He spoke out of context and told us things about the walls , things commoners like us shouldn't know. Of course it's not that shocking to hear he was murdered , the Military police is most likely behind this. Maybe it was for Intel on the information he spread? " Emma , you okay? " Eren asked , I didn't realize I was zoning out and staring into space. " Oh , hah yeah. I was just thinking. " I forced a smile at everyone and sunk down into my seat. " Captain Levi sir , I have a message from commander Erwin. I wen't to tell him about Pastor Nick but he gave me this and sent me off. " Nifa opened the door with a loud bang which made me jump in my spot , she handed the small paper to Levi who was seated next to me. " Get your gear now , were leaving. Look like we were never here. " Dang it and I was just warming up to the house too. I got up from the seat and ran into the other rooms to help clean up everything. While in the kitchen I started grabbing a couple of the kitchen knifes we had , wherever were heading next might be unsafe. It's good to be armed at a time like this. Minutes later we slipped on the brown cloaks to hide us from others and headed out the area. While the sun went down we watched from afar as the Military Police searched the now abandon house , where are we heading next? " How did Commander Erwin know they were heading here? " Armin asked , he glanced at Levi with a concerned look. 

" The government passed down some new orders , there's been a freeze on all scout activities outside the walls. Were to hand over Eren , Emma and Historia. " Levi glanced worryingly at me with a flash of sadness threw his eyes. Mikasa walked over and have me a hug with a sad facial expression. " Captain , I didn't have time to tell you but some MP's came for the commander after I left. " Would it be that bad if they just handed us over? What would happen? " Were moving Emma , Eren and Historia to Trost. " Everyone widened their eyes , that's the same place where Pastor Nick was murdered. " Heading towards the interior is worse , with Trost in a panic it should be easy to slip in , and if things do go all to hell. " Levi moved his cloak away from his body showing his 3DM. " We can use these in the city. " But us three are unarmed with anything,  of course I'm armed with kitchen knifes but they don't know that. As everyone was getting ready to leave Hanije called me over to her and her super cute horse. " Hey , If things get hectic out there take this. " Hanije showed a small blue pill in her hand , what exactly is it for though? 

" A certain shorty told me to make something to protect you. If you take it , it changes your features for a couple hours , like the color of your hair , eyes and even body shape. Eren and Historia have one too " I've never heard of something like this before , how long did it take her to make something like this? " I know high tech right? Took me days to make it but anything to keep a friend safe , plus I'm waiting for Levi babies. "  Hanije winked before climbing on her horse , my face was all red and burned of embarrassment. " Uh Hanije thank you , and stay safe." She smiled at me then spoke yet again. " You too Emma. " She sped off on her horse in seconds leaving the rest of us behind. I walked back to Levi and stood by his side. " What happens if they catch us? " I whispered , I didn't want everyone to hear and started worrying. " I'm not letting them take you. " Levi grabbed my spare hand and held it in his , he lifted up my hand to his face and kissed the top of my knuckle. I'm still so not use to this new found attention , all of this interaction between us two made my stomach feel weird. 

That's the end hope you all liked the new chapter! 
Welcome to the first chapter for season 3! It's gonna be as interesting as ever! 
Bye my Unicorns XOXO