Chapter 32 - He doesn't mean any harm

I frowned down in my lap, trying to move around in my chair but failed to do so since my hands were handcuffed to the chair. " Now tell me everything about your titan. " I looked up from my lap, furrowing my eyebrows with confusion. " Thats what this is about? My Titan, how are you even sure I am a titan shifter? " Out of everything, they were interested in my useless titan? I wasn't even sure I was a titan anymore, I couldn't heal, I couldn't change, I could only be a normal person. Denise was the ladies name, she smiled at me before writing down on the clipboard. " I'm not a titan. " 

" No you are, I saw your cuts healing, when your boyfriend almost killed me. " I widened my eyes, straightening my posture and sat up. " Levi! Where is he? " Zeke shrugged his shoulders and rolled his eyes, pushing up his glasses and leaning against the wall. " Not here, I know he's not dead, he probably back in the walls. " Back in the walls, does that mean were outside the walls? But where exactly? " Well, I don't know what you're looking for because I lost my power. " Denise began to scribble more on her clipboard, glancing up at me before scribbling more. " What do you mean by lost your power? " I shrugged, I couldn't exactly move but I had a bandage on my upper arm, it was from the last experiment I had with Hanije, just four days ago. 

" I can't heal, I've had this bandage for almost a week. I can't change, so I don't know what I am. " Denise walked over to my arm and slowly took off the bandage, the cut wasn't deep but still showed a slit that was made from the knife Hanije had. " Emma, I need you to tell me everything. You don't know how you got your power right? " I nodded, how exactly did they know all of this? " I can help you, if you tell me everything, perhaps I can figure out how you got your power. " This was what I've been looking for, I wanted to find out what I was, now I can finally know the truth. Should I really tell her? Should I risk it? Fuck it. 

" Eren ate my father who was a titan shifter, he got the power of the attack titan, my father also had the founding titan power. I think Eren and I changed at the same time but I don't know who I ate, a friend had seen dad take us somewhere the night he disappeared and no one else was with him other than the two of us. Eren has these kinds of visions that gives him a clue but I have nothing. During the battle of Shingashina, I was pushed off a roof and got a bad concussion. It never healed, Hanije kept running test but all the cuts she gave me didn't heal with the titan power. They healed over time. I only ever turned once an that was about a year ago. I tried to turn but I can't. " Denise continued to scribble on the clipboard humming in the process, she smiled before running over to the blood she's taken from me not long ago. She continued to examine it with all of the weird technology she had, we definitely didn't have this kind of stuff inside the walls.  " So Eren ate Grisha? " I looked over at Zeke, he continued to sit there, examining me with his arms crossed over his chest. " Dad. " 

" Grisha. " I growled out and slammed my fist against the wood of the chair. " Cut the bullshit! I know you're my brother! " His mouth parted before he stood up and stormed out of the room. " Emma, you should be nicer. Zeke, he doesn't mean any harm, he's just under a lot of stress you know? " Denise continued to fiddle with the glass filled with my blood, she pushed up her glasses and examined my blood before fiddling with other glasses filled with liquid. " Why should I be nicer to him, he kidnapped me. " Denise just hummed, continuing to look at the glasses. " I think I know how you turned into a titan. " I looked over at her, I was begging to know. " I think - 

That's the end of this chapter! 
I hope you're happy with your cliffhanger! 
Bye my unicorns XOXO