Chapter 16 - Night before the battle of Shiganshina

If you have not read the manga I don't suggest reading any further , it does involve spoilers for the battle!
Emma's pov

" Your not eating? " I glanced at Eren and shrugged , even if we were getting fed meat for dinner. Which we haven't had in years , I still didn't feel hungry. In fact I felt sick to my stomach , it was the night before we travel to Shiganshina. We were finally going home , yet I couldn't stop the fact that I had a terrible feeling about this. Were gonna lose comrades that's for sure , we were going back to are home town where mom was eaten and not to mention Reiner and Bertholdt could pop out anywhere. Sasha already caused a ruckus with the meat and tried eating Jean now she was tied to a poll where she couldn't get any. Mikasa was giving Eren a hard time and everyone else was digging in their food that none of them were even worried about the terror Shiganshina would bring us. I ended up pushing my plate away , I didn't even wanna eat. I felt full already. It took minutes before both Eren and Jean started fighting behind me and Armin , they couldn't even keep it down during a nice dinner like this? I ended up getting up , moving so fast in the blink of an eye I swung my leg around and tripped Eren , causing him to fall on his face. I kicked Jean in the gut making him fall on the floor with a groan , it might make him throw up that meat he just ate. " Y-you guys are too loud , keep it down would ya? " 

I ended up leaving to room and just walking around , the night seemed to get dark quickly. The only thing running threw my mind was the mission. It's all starting tomorrow , what was in the basement?  Will I ever find out who I ate? I ended up going back to my room I shred with Eren. I changed into my pajamas and sat on my bed. I curled my knees up to my chest and lead against the wall , I closed my eyes as I kept breathing in and out. I was getting so much anxiety from this, something was gonna happen during the mission. Something big , I could feel it. I couldn't deal with the loneliness and further and got up. Leaving the room , following my footsteps to Levi's. I opened the door , walked inside without any hesitation. He was sat at the desk writing on some more paper , right when I walked in he looked at me but no words left his mouth. I walked into the other room and flopped on the bed. I rolled under the blanket , pulling it up to cover my head in the process. I curled into a ball , I wanted to sleep but yet I couldn't even bring myself to close my eyes. Minutes later I heard footsteps nearing the bed , the blanket was pulled off my head. Levi was sat on the edge of the bed holding a tray of food. " You brat , don't think I didn't see you eat , eat now. Your gonna need your energy for tomorrow. "

" I'm not hungry. " I pulled the blanket back up to my arms , he yanked it back before speaking yet again , this time it was much more demanding. " Eat. " I bit the inside of my cheek then took the tray out of his hand , nibbling on the meat that he took from the dining hall. I savored the taste of it , the last time I had meat was with mom and dad. After I was done eating , Levi took the tray and set it on a nearby dresser. I lay'd back down this time not with the blanket covering my head. " I'm scared. " I muttered , I turned my head and glanced at Levi from my laying down position , he was still sat at the end of the bed just watching me. He walked over to the side of the bed next to my face. " You don't have to be scared. " He started stroking my hair , just his touch made my body real from it's stiffened state. I closed my eyes as I let my head lean into his touch. Soon enough I let myself drift off into darkness. 

Time skip when they get ready fro the battle! This is where the spoilers start coming , beware! 

Everyone was thrilled actually to get an official send off from the citizens , they were yelling things like. 
" Get us back are land! "
" Come back safe! "
" Thank you! "
It actually seemed to get a smile on my face , were finally getting support after all these years the Survey Corps got discouragement from the citizens. The most shocking thing was that Erwin held up his arm and yelled , which caused everyone else to yell. Much like a chain reaction. We made it over the wall , climbing onto are horses before advancing towards the final area. Were finally going back home after about 5 years. It didn't take long before we were walking on foot threw a darkened forest , it was around midnight when we started getting closer to the area. "This , is where we gathered firewood. " Mikasa had said , I looked around the area. " I can hear the sound of the river. "  Were finally home , I couldn't help but feel a smile lighten on my cheeks. It made me feel joy to know that I was back home to the place I grew up in. Once reaching a final stop we got on are horses to fasten are pace to the gate. We ended up at the top of the wall with  vertical maneuvering gear. All of us looked around in horror at the sight the titans left behind. Broken bridges and buildings , bloodshed , moss and dust everywhere. " Commander!  Their here! " Armin happened to yell , that means Bertholdt and Reiner are here?  We all made it to the outer gate , Eren used his sweet little power to perfectly seal up the outer gate ,  we can finally come home. " Eren are you okay? " I asked , he nodded his head. What were commander and Armin doing? Are they searching for the enemies? We halted are positions on another part of the wall awaiting for the commanders orders. " There! There's a hollow sport here! " A scout yelled , way too loud. So much for keeping it low. In seconds Levi flew down from the wall to attack Reiner who emerged from the wall , Reiner attacked the scout by shoving a sword threw his chest. One more problem , where is Bertholdt? Levi ended up shoving  a sword halfway threw Reiner's neck before his body collapsed to the floor , he couldn't seem to get it all the way threw , why though? 

The flash of light expanded threw the whole place , Reiner turned himself into the armored titan. His body just lied there , what exactly was their plan? After that seemed to happen , even worse thing continued. The biggest flash I ever seen emerged from the outside of the walls , everyone widened are eyes in horror at the amount of titan's appeared. Way too many , on top of that. The one titan we never wanted to see in are lives , the beast titan everyone was talking about. It started throwing rocks which blocked are escape rout , not allowing horses or other scouts to pass threw. Their trying to eliminate us all. " Troops , don't engage the armored titan. Don't get near that thing! " Commander Erwin yelled , we all followed orders. The amount of titans there were was spectacular , so many that I don't even know if we could all survive. The beast titan lifted up its arm before slamming to the ground with a loud roar making all the two to three meter titans come are way. The odd thing was the titan with the cargo , it surly isn't a normal titan which means it's an intelligent one like Eren and I. " Squad Levi and Squad Hanije! Take down the armored titan! " I took out my swords before glaring down at the armored titan attempting to climb the wall. " Humanity's winning , not you. " 

That's the end hope you liked it! Sorry for the cliff hanger but I guess your just gonna have to suffer. Anyway bye my Unicorns XOXO